Np Amount?

Totu487

Ok, this might seem like a silly question, but how much NP do you have on Neopets? I was just kind of curious, and then I couldn't hold it in anymore, so... Here I am. I just realized quite a while ago that you couldn't see a user's NP amount on Neopets... And well, like I said, I was curious! If you're wondering, I have around 250k, which isn't much compared to the people I've known...

P.S. I'm not sure if this is in the right category or not, but it seemed pretty general!

P.S.S. (Or is it P.P.S?) This is the first topic I've written! *silent cheer* :D

I have 1 million(But I'm probably gonna spend that for the lab ray)

I currently have 9,301,956 np in my account, but I have items worth millions equipped to Sandrea, items together worth a couple million in my gallery, and the items I currently have in my SDB, if they were all sold right now would be worth about 2 million or so.

One thing about np on Neo is that you have to sometimes invest np to make np. I've been cashing out lately in the food club!

I currently have around 1.7 million, and I've never had more than about 2.3 million in the bank.

I'm probably going to spend it all on stamps, cards, and avatar-related stuff one day since I already have my dream pets.

I've spent a lot of money on my pets :/ haha I don't even know why I have the lab map, I never really use it XP I currently have around 5mil in the bank...I don't know how much is in stocks though or other items..

If you're not investing in stocks yet, DO IT. it's wonderful :D

is it a good idea to talk about how many nps you have?

I was wondering that, too... but as long as you don't tell anyone what your username is on NeoPets, I don't see any real harm.

I'm just under 5 million in the bank with just under 20K in my carry-around cash. My SDB is full of lots of junk (heading for 10,000 items), but there are a few bits and pieces that could bring the total to around 3 million if I could get top NP for it all. (Especially plushies and a few BD weapons.)

Thinking about buying lab map pieces, but they're so very expensive. I only have the cheapest 3. *sniffle*

Its an interesting question but perhaps not one people will be comfortable answering because if they have a lot they know other people might try to get into their account.

Can I suggest that you create a poll with questions like how many neopoints do you have?

less than 1000

between 1000 and 10000

less than 100,000

less than a million

between 1 and 5 million

5 to 10

10 to 30

30 to 50

more than 50 million np

I never have more than 275k, faerie quests and impulse buys keep my monies quite low xP

Pretty much all of my nps are tied up in my Sand Gallery. I've also spent a pretty penny painting my pets. :D

But, for now...I'm Neo-Broke and trying to save again after adding another item to my Gallery. It seems as soon as I start to see some nice gains in my Bank Account...another Gallery item shows up for sale and POOF! there go my nps. /grin

So it goes!

:P

Its an interesting question but perhaps not one people will be comfortable answering because if they have a lot they know other people might try to get into their account.

Can I suggest that you create a poll with questions like how many neopoints do you have?

less than 1000

between 1000 and 10000

less than 100,000

less than a million

between 1 and 5 million

5 to 10

10 to 30

30 to 50

more than 50 million np

That's a good idea! Actually, though, I hasn't had much time to go onto my computer, so I have to go on mobile, which really limits everything I can do on TDN and Neopets. Thanks for the advice though! ^_^

That's a good idea! Actually, though, I hasn't had much time to go onto my computer, so I have to go on mobile, which really limits everything I can do on TDN and Neopets. Thanks for the advice though! ^_^

would you like me to do it for you since its not so easy for you?

I have around 8.7 mil at the moment. I rarely buy anything other than stocks, and since I got the Sell! SELL! avatar I haven't really been investing every day like I used to. I've just been getting lucky and selling for a profit, which in recent months has really bumped up my bank account. Also:

P.S.S. (Or is it P.P.S?)

I believe it's P.P.S. P.S. stands for Post Script ("post" as in "after", "script" as in "writing"), so P.P.S. would be "after the post script".

That would be awesome! I mean, you don't HAVE to do it, only if you want to! I would really appreciate if you could... :D

happy to do it and its now up and running for anyone who would like to add their info to the poll

the poll is in the forums here in the neopets general chat area so easy to find