No bonus from Festival of Neggs?

Babe

So what was the point in collecting every single egg on the release day? I assumed we got a bonus prize for getting everything the same day.... I am highly disappointed and I feel angry that I wasted so much time wen I could have done it all in one go instead of having to remember to collect the egg each day..... -_____-

Seems like everything is a bit behind lately, probably due to the transition. I'm still looking/waiting for this to appear mall_dress_flower.gif

Saw it last night and am getting jittery as it's been raining here all week and I need something pretty and flowery!

The Colourful Blossom Gown is only available in Future Fashions right now. It will be released to the main NC Shop in a few days.

The Bonus items for finding all Neggs on day of release are available now...go back to the Negg Faerie and click to collect them.

I'm not much impressed with the items...but y'all may differ in opinion.

:P

I actually figured that out just a bit ago. Guessing I have another day or so until it's released. I got impatient and got super lucky on wonderclaw so, I have my wings now to tide me over! mall_wing_multi_piece.gif Yay :) Such a girl sometimes, really.

I'm not super impressed, getting sick of backgrounds honestly. But, the Spring Faellie is kinda cute. Don't much need a petpet either though.

Hmmm.... not impressed with the items, either. Wearable wings might have been nice. Backgrounds are getting to be so.... blah. :eh: :mellow:

I guess I shouldn't complain. At least there were bonus prizes. All I'm getting from The Coincidence is lost defense, lost strength, and lost money. LOTS of lost money. It's not worth it. The prizes from this are at least something.

I guess I shouldn't complain. At least there were bonus prizes.

I was really hoping for an avatar this year.

I kick myself everytime I see someone using the Y12-Quester or the Y13-Builder avatars. My absent-minded self missed each one by ONE day.

/curses memory

:P