Look of the Week #1

Hello everyone! We have decided to try out a new feature called Look of the Week. This is designed to give you inspiration for new outfit ideas for your sweet little pets. You can use this feature however you like. Every Sunday, a new outfit will be posted so you can see what the new and old wearables look like. I can also help you incorporate the different items together for those of you who a little fashion declined. Feel free to comment with your thoughts and if there is anything you would like to see, whether it be a piece of clothing or a themed look. This week's theme is Lavender Faerieland! It is such a beautiful look with only 4 items worn! So here it is, our very first Look of the Week! How perfect is this for spring?

Lavender Faerieland

LookWeek1.png

Items Worn

mall_acc_flower_crown_wig.gifmall_bck_faerie_cottage.gifmall_trink_faerie_topiary.gifmall_dress_faerietale.gif

Guest Sabs

This is a lovely custom! :) I'm happy I have that dress. I'd love to get the background and wig for my kacheek now. I also like how water pets can give a mystical look in customs. I need to get one! lol