Which faction are you joining for the 28th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 28th round?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 28th round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • The Sway

It seems like a lot of players on the boards are joining the Sway but since the Seekers are the only avatar out of the three that I still need, I'll go with them. Joining the majority isn't a guarantee for winning so I'll take my chance. :)

Im going sway this time I like the boons for sway, and I think others do too, so I think they are in with a good chance of winning

I FINALLY got an avatar last round, Yay!!! The boons weren't so great however, nay!!! The first time I ever picked a faction, of course I picked the winner but didn't have enough battles. LOL. When I finally realized how it all worked, (because of TDN- of course!!!) I couldn't pick a winnning faction to save my life. As people said, the majority doesn't alway win. I figured also, it was time for Order to win, but that didn't mean anything either. I picked Brute. So, my point, there is no method, rhyme, or reason. It just is...............Good luck!!!

Seekers - I already have the other two avatars :O Hoping for a win for the Seekers this time, last time I joined they didn't win.

I'm going with the majority again I haven't got any boons in awhile so maybe I might have better luck with choosing a faction this time.

The majority on the Neoboards=Sway (due to need and also because the boons are the best, according to a lot of people.) I need the Seekers and the Sway avatars still, so I am going to wait and see where the majority lands... but I am leaning more towards the Sway due to popularity and need and because of the boons. If I can get the Sway avi then I will side with the Seekers next time they're an option.

I joined The Sway cause they haven't won for a little while (to my recollection). I only need the Seekers avvie now so I'm just doing this for the boons ^^