Help deciding on Negg Gazer accessory!

Negg Gazer Accessory   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I get with my ONLY sparkling negg dust?

• Cherry Blossom Wings
    • Pastel Pink Wig

I got a "Sparkling Negg Dust" originally because I loooooved the Cherry Blossom Wings and thought they'd go great with my future Woodland Uni. I decided to hold off until all the Negg Gazer items were released in case I liked something better or fell out of love with the wings.

I've had the hardest time deciding which wings to get or trade for, as they all only suit one particular pet/color combo and I don't have the money to get all of them nor the NP to get many/any of my dream pets atm.

Up until today I only liked a few of the other NG items so I though I was safe with the wings until... PASTEL PINK WIG!!! Oh my. I rarely find wigs I really like (the one on SadleBully is really my only love) so this is killing me. Any opinions? I really can't get any more NC right now, went a lil crazy on GBC and FC lately.

Thanks in advance, the two items are below. I'll throw up a poll to make it easier.

mall_acc_pastelpinkwig.gifmall_wings_cherryblossom.gif

Oooh, that's such a hard decision! I don't usually like wings, but I loved those on Unis, so I voted for them. Plus, it's hard to find cherry-blossom themed items, while it's probably gonna be easier for you to find a similar pink wig later! :)

This is hard! Both of them are so pretty! But I voted for the wings, because they're better, in some way. I mean, I don't really like wigs, even though that one is REALLY lovely! I found that most of your Neopets have wings! Even though I voted for wings, I'm still not quite sure. Maybe you should keep on saving the Sparkling Negg Dust! You never know what TNT has in store! :P

Hope this helps! ^_^

Thanks everyone, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose torn! I perhaps should have clarified that I would put the wig on someone else, maybe a pink or pastel Xweetok or white Zafara w/resplendent wings. I think I shall wait a bit longer but I'll probably go with the wing. I dislike the color schemes TNT uses sometimes for their items vs pet colors. I find it very hard to get pinks/purples etc to match well. One always looks muted or "off" and I think that's my problem with the wig, it's pretty but it's either too light or flat for most pet colors (especially with pink being almost neon.)

I think you're going to have to decide on which pet you'd want the wig on first - some wigs will look odd on some species, but wings will turn out the same on anyone you want to put them on. Not sure if that helped much but it's my take on item dilemmas! I normally go for wigs though, personally.

It can be rather tough to decide between these two, but I think that the wig is overall better than the wings. Why you may wonder? Well, the wig is really well done, when the wings looks rather... plain. It has that plain 2D look whereas the wig is more three-dimensional. I myself am planning to get a Woodland Uni so I might end up getting both of those items cause I really like cherry blossom items because of that japanese vibe they give me.

This being said, unless you're going to watch them on your pets lookup in movement, then the plainness of the wings doesn't really show that much, at least it doesn't bother me to look at them while looking at a small static preview image. /haha Another point to consider would be if you really want those wings to use them on a pet that already have cherry blossom wings... plus! the wig it's a bit more versatile than the wings. The wings will probably look best on similar coloured pets while the wig gives you more customization options. A last point to consider would be that that TNT will probably release more pink wigs in the future, whereas wings that resemble cherry blossoms will probably not be released again, at least not anytime soon.

Well, that sure was a lot I had to say about just two items... . /haha Hope you're satisfied with whichever of the two items you end up buying. If you're not... well, then I suppose you could always arrange a trade with another user later on. ;P

I know that there are a lot of pink wigs - true - but this is a pretty nice one. The other thing that I noticed on my pets anyway, is that the wings look somehow off on the four legged pets. They seem to overwhelm the pet. However maybe on a longer legged four legged pet (like a uni) it won't be so bad.

Tell you what - if you haven't already chosen one over the other, get the wig and you can have my wings. I am not going to use them and I'd rather they go to someone who will enjoy them then rot on a trade list. I'll check back here tomorrow or you can always NM me and then I can send them to you.

Patricebee: Really????? That would be fantastic! I hadn't chosen but would be so appreciative! Let me know if you see anything on my DTI list that you might want! I still wasn't quite sure because I found these today mall_wing_multi_piece.gif but I don't/haven't tried wonderclaw and it seems like a huge gamble.

Not a problem. I'll send them over soon but they'll be coming from my side.

Those wings are from the new Wonderclaw prizes, right? Yeah, they have some nice prizes but it is a huge gamble. I tried once to get the sandals from the gypsy portion and wasted 500 in NC on it and still didn't get them. Bah!

Thanks so much! I have a mostly up to date list on Dress to Impress if you're ever interested. I found a ?widget? from awhile back that I think was a FC prize or something so I tired my luck and got these mall_acc_flower_armour.gif. They're not what I wanted but much better than some of the options. I actually like a few of the other items so I might try to scrounge some cash before it retires or just attempt a trade once more people have used it.

No problem! I'm glad that they will be put to good use.

Those are a lovely shade of purple and with the right outfit could work well. They aren't as versatile as those that you wanted but I'll bet that they would look good. The new prizes seemed to have all the folks on the NC chat boards all excited. They really like the faerie stuff so I think you're right in that if you decide that you don't want them later, someone else will. :)