It's that girl and her Cys again... (still, help? xD )

Pastel Cy...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cy should be painted Pastel?

• Desci, the Jelly Cy girl
    • Arthemiz, the Royalboy Cy

Ohaaaaai there! Cybunny Day is here and I'm ever so happy! :D

Anyways, I have a Fountain FQ that I saved for this day, and the new colours it would bring. I've decided to use it on a Pastel Cy. Great, huh?! Now the big doubt...

I'm torn between two of my Cys being painted. I had decided that I'd paint my Jelly Cy Pastel. But now I'm not so sure if I want to say goodbye to her lovely pink-lilac looks... (I was actually expecting a pink-ish Pastel Cy, so it wouldn't be much of a difference, but then comes TNT and throws me a yellow. Anyways.)

My other option would be my Royalboy Cy. Even though the colours on his mane are cute, without his clothes he looks like a pretty normal Cy. So maaaybe a Pastel would spruce him up.

Sooooo... Dear friends, which would YOU choose to be painted Pastel? Thank you for your opinions! :)

ps: here's how Jelly and Royaboy Cys look, and under each there's the link to my Cys' lookups!

Jelly Cy girl:

medium_preview.png

...and my Desci

Royalboy Cy (no clothes):

medium_preview.png

...and my Arthemiz

I'd definitely go with Desci since her name is very feminine and pretty, and seems to fit the color a bit better. c:

(Granted, I'm also a bit biased because I love the colors of the royalboy cybunny so I wouldn't want to paint over one haha.)

I'd go with painting the royal! Like Angelo said, it's harder to reverse your decision if you go with the jelly. Plus, I love the colour of the jelly! (I also love the colour of the pastel, but I don't know if it's worth losing the jelly over). Plus, the current carrot robe outfit your royal is wearing would go perfectly with pastel! ^_^ You also still keep the royal clothes and could use them on another cy if you felt like it.

I would personally go with the royal, since you would still have the clothes :) BUT I would definitely go with painting a new cy if you'e got a side account! I really love the new pastel cybunnies lol even if I'm not a fan of yellow, I love the color combination...I like the stealthy even better though. how cute! ^^

I would go with painting Arthemiz since the jelly cybunny, Desci is really cute and the jelly colors are rare to see and I think that if you were to paint Arthemiz pastel I think that it would be good on him although if you can I would recommend getting another cybunny if you can because I think there's a limit on how many neopets you have now.

Well, both! I think Desci should be painted because, since she's female, it would match her coat and everything. And it would have a nice touch.

But...

I think Arthemiz should be painted since Jelly is a rare color and you might regret painting Desci. And... I admit it... I don't like the Royalboy color on him. It just doesn't fit.

But, overall, I think you should make a new Neopet (Cybunny) and paint that one pastel. That way you won't regret anything... Right?! I think you've got to think this over. I mean, Cybunny Day is a once-a-year event!!

Hope you make your decision. :)

But, overall, I think you should make a new Neopet (Cybunny) and paint that one pastel. That way you won't regret anything... Right?! I think you've got to think this over. I mean, Cybunny Day is a once-a-year event!!

Hope you make your decision. :)

I would go with painting Arthemiz since the jelly cybunny, Desci is really cute and the jelly colors are rare to see and I think that if you were to paint Arthemiz pastel I think that it would be good on him although if you can I would recommend getting another cybunny if you can because I think there's a limit on how many neopets you have now.

I would personally go with the royal, since you would still have the clothes :) BUT I would definitely go with painting a new cy if you'e got a side account! I really love the new pastel cybunnies lol even if I'm not a fan of yellow, I love the color combination...I like the stealthy even better though. how cute! ^^

Option C. None of the above. Get a new Cy for it :')

Hahaha, I figured many people would say that :laughingsmiley: Thing is, I've already gotten 14 Cys as it is, most of them I don't wanna change... And I'm saving spots for Woodland, Maraquan, Maractite etc D: And you guys are right, Jelly is so rare...

BUT! You all gave me an idea. I'm gonna paint Arthemiz, the Royalboy, since he's on my main account and I'd love a Pastel there... AND! I'm gonna paint a NEW Cybunny Royal Boy (just because they are just so darn cute <3)! That way I can have the best of both worlds! :) :)

I hadn't considered making a new Cy before, so thank you all for the suggestiong (even though I changed it slightly)!!! Soon I'll show you Arthemiz's new look!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

ps: chelperk, I must be the only Neo-user that doesn't care about Stealthy colours hahaha! Can't understand the hype of it D: