Bob's Burgers - Favorite Character/Moment/Scene/Anything

samantu

Hello all! I feel like I never have anyone to talk Bob's Burgers with :D Hopefully some people here will!!

My absolute favorite character is Louise (not just for Kristen Schaal but definitely a huge fan). I was even thinking of buy her hat online somewhere haha.

I would say a scene that usually sticks out to me is when Louise tries to sabotage Teddy at the bed and breakfast. I also like any moment where Bob is just like "oh gosh" whenever his family does anything xD So funny.

Oh, and Tina's "uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh".

Anyone have any thoughts? :D

Oh! I so <3 Bob's Burgers. Netflix has the first three seasons in their selection right now. I actually look to see what the burger is too. haha! :laughingsmiley: I don't think i have a favorite character though. They just seem to play off one another so well.

It's s hard for me to pick a favourite anything. There are a few episodes that are subpar for me (Purple Rain-union, for instance), but overall, they're hilarious. I like catching the opening theme gags--the names of the store next door and the exterminator's truck.

I marathoned all four seasons over the past two weeks and I am obsessed. Honestly, I can't pick a favourite. They're all so awesome. Louise is great.

There's a Tumblr dedicated to making all the Specials called "The Bob's Burgers Experiment."

I LOVE TINA.

I relate to her on a spiritual level. Her adolescence was literally my adolescence, from the "Uhhhhhhhh" to the dirty fan fiction. I even had my own Jimmy Jr. in middle school. It was terrible.

I seriously adore her so hard. I can see why people tend to love Louise, but Tina is like a mirror to my soul and that on its own is tragic.

Oh gosh. I actually love the whole family, which is unusual for me. It's the only show I can think of where I don't have a favourite character; or at least a least favourite.

My favourite episode is the Electric Love one because omg that song is so catchy and the whole thing with Louise just trying to make the teacher mad really amused me. Ooooor the episode where Logan steals Louise's hat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

So I've recently begun to watch Bob's Burgers on Netflix, and I thought I'd revive this thread so as not to make a new one. It's such a refreshing show! :D I love the deadpan humour, I laugh with Bob's voice alone.

And I find it so interesting that Tina and Louise both represent different periods of my life! Tina would be my awkward adolescence, and Louise is pretty much how I am now: hyper and so, so randomly weird!

I'm loving it! :D

I like this show as well! The voice of Bob is the same voice as Sterling Archer in the show "Archer"

I loooove Tina! She cracks me up! :laughingsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite character would have to be Louise, but I also love Tina because she is so awkward. Lol. In fact, the whole reason I like Bob's Burgers is because the humor is so awkward. Anyone who doesn't like it simply does not understand the type of comedy.

Okay lol, Electric Love is still my favourite episode but my favourite scene would probably Louise tying all the shrimp to balloons and them raining down a few days later. Like, how in all that time did no one notice the balloons with shrimp tied to them??? xDD

• 1 month later...

Love Bob's Burgers so much. It's impossible to pick a favourite character because, like everyone's been saying, a lot of the charm is that the family work off each other so well. I really love Tina though, she's just such a real early teen. Most shows wouldn't have a character like that because it's quite a stark portrayal of what a teenage girl's life is like as she finds herself amid a sea of raging hormones.

And this is a video of every time Bob say's "Oh God" in the show. I thought you might be interested :P