Missed a random event!

indiechiquegeek

Long story short, I opened a new page and then opened a new one before noticing that there was a random event! It looked like the Wocky from the Terror Mountain, and there were some numbers... Argh, I'm so mad I missed it! Has anyone else gotten this one? I don't think I've gotten it before, and I can't find anything onTDN about it. Was it important?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

A little earlier I encountered an event where over 18,000 neopoints fell out of the sky. Before that there was one with the Chia from the ice cream machine game; nothing happened. They looked like new events based on the graphics. Haven't encountered any like the one you described though.

I missed one yesterday or the day before?? they look different from what we are used to so you tend to ignore them or think they are part of someones shop display..at least that is what happened to me when I got my first one.

since I have now seen a couple Im hopefully not going to just ignore them

I've heard of others recently getting RE's, glad to see their back up...time to change my active back to my boochi shield!

I do the same thing! My shoyru has been hit before so I learned my lesson the hard way.

wow, 18,000nps fell from the sky. That is nice. I got one that said, "you find 5,458np lying on the floor." I thought that was pretty good.