New Fostering System?

TeddyPwns

Aw, and it seems we can't use them to get avatars. Well, I like amybef and Honey_Nuty anyway! ^_^ This was a cute idea.

Actually, one of my fosters is a Skeith; I didn't have the Feed Me avatar yet, so I fed it a Skeith Inspired Treasure Maps and it worked. So you can at least get an avatar that requires feeding a pet something :D And I agree, this was a cute idea. :)

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, markie_the_sparkie! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Great. Got another one whomp it's a yellow zafara this time. This'll be the fourth foster pet I got hmmm if this keeps up, I wish I'd get a tuskaninny next time. Need that avatar hehe

I am fostering a Techo and a Xweetok, who ate around half of my food since they were starving. There better be a reward for this.

I'm fostering three pets a Kougra named Devin_Cammble a Buzz named flayervlieg and a Ruki named Tocarlaguitara. I now have 6 pets, I don't know how I will be able to keep up with the grocery bill :cook:

Oh gosh, I have four and I'm bound to get more:

kautje__34 the red kau (turns out if you give him milk he gets bloated :'D

Pill_pill_a75 The Green Mynci

Tigermillyy the Blue Kougra ( I think I'll keep her if it's possible )

_Ruki_rd_69 The Green Ruki

Edit:

Got Leprikan the Blue Mynci.

I'm running out of food, oh man. xD What a lovely prank.

Finally hit double digits - fostering 10 pets now! I don't have any junk food in my SDB to feed them since I just cleared it out so my fingers are sort of crossed that there's no reward for this.

I have sent you a few Omelettes hope it helps :laughingsmiley:

I'm at 8 now, plus the 4 I already had = 12 .. just got scorp_scorp_7 the Yellow Scorchio

Edit: I'm now at 13 .. just got Scott5012 the Blue Lupe

Finally hit double digits - fostering 10 pets now! I don't have any junk food in my SDB to feed them since I just cleared it out so my fingers are sort of crossed that there's no reward for this.

I've been getting squished jelly for the little buggers, cheap & 2 feeds! Not bad =P