The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

If anyone has any spares, I'm needing Chia Clown Punching Bag x4. (Of course, I always sell those the minute I get them.)

Thank you in advance if anyone has any.

Hey Spritzie, I sent you one - sorry it's all I had!

Just got my final Manacle Mace off the Neoboards (which you should try if you can handle how quickly everything mounts up..)

Still looking for 1x Paper Daggers

And am seeing if I have anything to give to anyone, I'm not a greedy gal

[EDIT: 1 paper dagger down, 3 to go! Thanks missmadiemay)

[EDIT: Thank goodness for Neoboards! - still looking to see if I can help anyone.. seriously hope this doesn't last all week!]

How about a Gelert in the Box? I just cleaned out my SDB and I dumped everything. Oh well!

Oh I have one! Just one :), but you have too many items. Let me know when you empty your inventory, and I will send it to you!

INALP - sent you one, that's all I've got for that one too, happened to get it today.

I recently deleted junk items going for the rubbish avatar DX This is just awful.

Sidenote: Is anyone else having trouble getting any Neopets pages to load? Seems like site traffic is making this nigh impossible.

Got what I needed this time! Feel free to ask me to look for things for you!

I need three rotten tomato salads, please! Its amazing how fast prices have jumped so high on this junk!

Sent three your way.

I need 5 Deadly Attack Spork. The inflation on this stuff is insane!

u/n: shortymodel

And sent you one as it's all I had, sorry I couldn't send more.

I'll edit this post if I find anything else I can send (helps me keep track). If you have enough please return so I can help someone else another day or pass it along to someone else that has asked for the same item. Cheers. :)

[Edit] Also: Sent a Paper Dagger to blueberrykiwi141. Wasn't sure if your post meant you'd got the Paper Dagger from the Neoboards or still needed some. Sent a Paper Dagger to rowynelise as well. Sent DonovanDaniels a Pandaphant Puppet and a Starry Biscuit Jar. Sent Twirly Plant x2 to DarthFawkes. Sent a Cyodrakes Gaze Keychain to rynfox. Sent a Gelert in a Box to Breezescout. Sent Yoakie x5 and a Cello to georgeringo. Sent an Organ to Totu487. Sent Red Toadstool x2 to xrazydiamond. Sent a Paper Dagger to The First. Sent Manacle Mace x3 to runningbanana. Sent Pottery Shard Dagger x2 to mairead123. Sent a Plushie Chomby Balloon to mary1994. Sent Pygui Nesting Dolls to LunaS.

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

Does anyone have 3x 2x Twirly Plant they're willing to part with? They're 50k+ on Shop Wiz right now :grrr:

Help is much appreciated!! :D

Sent you one!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.