The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

You have given Drillaroot to User 'ineedalifeplease'. Click the button below to continue.

I hope it helps you :)

I didn't get much expensive stuff asked or I already had it all after yesterday morning. Thanks Faeries!

thanks pal! Yeah i got relatively lucky this time and the last time with only one ridiculous item to find.. Let's hope this game stays kind.. because the dailies are working against me..

how long are people having to wait between tasks?

ineedalifeplease: Paper Dagger x1

take me off the list please!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello wonderful people.....I need 2 Lucky Pandaphant Doll, I've been lucky enough to have some friends help me out so far but have hit an end to the streak! Thank you

Gave Edan Rotten Egg Salad x1, blowupthesun a Blue Ixi Plushie x1, Counting Babaas x2 and Rotten Beetroot x2, and finally gave CassandraA Tomato Bomb x1. Hope it helps!

Hey, does anyone have Cello x 2 1 they can send me? I'd appreciate it =)

I also have a Rotten Egg Salad if anyone needs it (I see it came up a few times while I was sleeping) and I'll keep checking back. No one needs most of the junk I'm getting D= Maybe they will in later stages, so I'm stockpiling anyway

Thanks for the Cello, sakura_e_shayoran2 =D I only need one more!

Edited by xrazydiamond

I'm looking for 3 Plushie Chomby Balloons. If anyone could help i would appreciate it.

I broke down and bought them. It only took about 4 hours.

Does anyone have a spare Pandaphant Puppet? I need 3 currently.
I have three that I'll send your way shortly.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.