Getting an account back

sarahqzq

So a friend of mine's account was "frozen for their protection"

she's tried sending in tickets but it's not working for her, she hasn't gotten an answer.

any suggestions on getting her account back? :C

is there an email she should try?

any and all help is greatly appreciated!

The only thing you can do in this situation is send in a ticket and wait unfortunately :(

TNT can sometimes take a while to respond. How long ago did she send in her ticket?

I've heard of it taking up to a year before - I'm sure TNT will get to her ticket in time. I'm sorry I can't be of more help :( Like Xepha says, she can play on another account until then. I don't think sending in more than one ticket will speed up the process, they get to it when they get to it :/

When she sent the ticket, did she mention the following:

Pets names and colours

NeoFriends

Items in her Safe Deposit Box (Especially anything really rare or expensive) or Closet

List Gallery pages and a couple rare items in it.

While it's a bit time-consuming, it all goes to prove she is the owner of the account.

I have gone through the same thing, and a ticket with this info is your best chance. To anyone else reading this, please remember this info in case the worst should happen to you.

I am sure I don't need to tell anybody here this info, but I keep a list (on Microsoft word) of everything in my SDB, rares and some not so rare, closet items, name, DOB, warnings from TNT and the dates, pets, neo friends, trophies, favorite games, etc. I update this list at least monthly.

Now, for the bad news. I have a ticket with TNT from December that is still pending. It is not regarding a frozen account, my hope is that they respond to those quicker. I can wait for my ticket so those tickets can get answered more quickly. But my thought is, they probably take a while too. Good luck to your friend.

Thank you for all the help everyone! She only had one pet, so that probably wouldn't be the best proof, since anyone could remember a single pet's name!
She already knows about all the info stuff, so hopefully they do get to her tickets quickly :C