What is your favorite Neopet species and why? GELERTS!!

Ember

I love Gelerts myself! Don't have one yet, but I want a chocolate one. If I ever get two FFQ (because the first one I will use to get the avatar), that's what I'm going to paint!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think I have a favourite per se, it mostly depends on the colour the pet is in. I will admit that I'm partial to Acaras because my first pet - which I actually managed to salvage from my old account!! - was a Blue Acara. I've kept her like that but painted her Woodland now <3

Shoyrus and Kacheeks! Kougras are a close third. I think it's a nostalgia thing. My first few pets were a Shoyru, Kacheek, and Kougra...

Pteris because I like birds. My bd pet was originally a Pteri but I thought the Island Meerca zap was cute. Plus, you'll get nps from the Golden Pteri RE if you have one. ^_^

Across my various accounts, I have kougras, lupes, aishas, cybunnies, a usul, a gelert, a kacheek, a xweetok, and a peophin. Choose a favorite species? Yikes! I don't know if I could. If I had to, I'd say Xweetok. I love my Island Xweetok.

I've always gravitated towards Aishas, possibly because my first neopet was one. I enjoyed the "four-eared-cat" design, though today I kinda find their lack of a nose and stout body with a dinosaur-like tail to be odd....but I still like them anyway! Plus, a lot of wearables just look really good on them. Because of these reasons as well as the nostalgic value, I think they're my number one for me.

My second favorite species might be the Xweetok. They've really grown on me over the years, and I've got 2 of them now. Maybe it's the fluff, or their pattern. Maybe it's how they look like such a pretty rodent and have a very appealing design. Or maybe it's the fact they're also very customizable (Except I find the ruff around their neck to be limiting sometimes). But I've come to love them.

My favorite would be the Uni. Because my first neopet who I still have today is a Uni. Also my 2nd and 3rd favorites are the Kacheeks and the Lupes. I really like the Plushie Kacheek so that's why it's one of my favorites and I was always a dog person so that's why Lupes are also one of my favorites.

I've always gravitated towards Aishas, possibly because my first neopet was one. I enjoyed the "four-eared-cat" design, though today I kinda find their lack of a nose and stout body with a dinosaur-like tail to be odd....but I still like them anyway! Plus, a lot of wearables just look really good on them. Because of these reasons as well as the nostalgic value, I think they're my number one for me.

My second favorite species might be the Xweetok. They've really grown on me over the years, and I've got 2 of them now. Maybe it's the fluff, or their pattern. Maybe it's how they look like such a pretty rodent and have a very appealing design. Or maybe it's the fact they're also very customizable (Except I find the ruff around their neck to be limiting sometimes). But I've come to love them.

If you like Aishas, take a look at PrincessDimitra sometime. She's an unusual aisha these days. I'd love to know what you think of her. :)

Guest Sabs

My favorite neopet species is a kacheek, hence my profile picture. xD They are super cute, and their bodies are great for customizing.