Am I allowed to use Neoboards on my side account?? Reply ASAP

It's generally frowned upon if your main is below 13 and you create a new account to chat on that is over 13. TNT might not catch you, or they may, and you can lose your posting privileges even after you turn 13 ;)

The form is here: http://www.neopets.com/coppa/consentform.phtml including the address to mail it to or the number to fax it.

I do not believe it is against the rules to use Neoboards on a side account. However, if you make a side account and fake an age just to post on the boards that is definitely against the rules. Whether or not they'd catch you is a different story, but it is wrong to provide false information and you may as well just send in the form and be legitimate with it to prevent future backlash.

Not that I can preach, I'm pretty sure when I started Neo back in the day I wasn't old enough and put a different age on my account. I don't think I used the boards, although I did use Neomail. There were no consequences but still wasn't the right thing to do, probably. /: