Hello! :) New kid here...

Shelley

Hi everyone! I'm Shelley and I started playing neopets years ago...after a long hiatus I decided to start back up again! ( I think college brings out the kid in us o.O) I've been an active player now for about 6 months and I've accomplished many of my goals. I'm a college student, studying painting, so in my free time I enjoy making neopet related art for people. I just got a tablet a few month ago and I'm trying to get into digital work as well.

well, anyways, nice to meet you all!

Hi Shelley, and welcome to the forums! What kind of painting are you studying? Good luck with the tablet, I need to try one of those things someday. lol :D

You may have seen it already, but we do have an art forum, The Art Gallery.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/22-the-art-gallery/

IMHO, We have some very talented members here. Adding more is always awesome. ^_^

I hope you have a great time here at TDN Forums. :)

thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

I was really into oils, however recently I've been pursuing watercolor. I go back and forth between the two, I do landscapes in oil and watercolor portraits...so yeah, I can't make up my mind XD

I LOVE my tablet. The price wasn't too bad either :p

I'm still learning though so maybe I can get some advice on the art boards ;)

That's too cool. I've very artsy but have been been good at that kind of art, which makes me sad! I've always wished I could paint and draw and stuff like that. I would recommend getting into digital art for sure. So much stuff you can do with that nowadays! Welcome to TDN Forums. I'm still pretty new here too but it's easy to like the other members and just have banter about neo-related questions, venting, advice, etc. (:

Nice to meet everyone ^^ I can't believe some of the digital art I see now-a-days, it's stunning! not to mention the whole "ctrl-Z" aspect is pretty fantastic ;) Art is so theraputic and fun :p it's a really great hobby :) trying to make a career out of it is hard though :/ I thinking of trying to go into illustration now possibly :p and colored pencils are great!! ^^ I've done most of my neo art in pencil it can get me real frustrated at times though o.O haha