Which faction are you joining for the 24th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 24th round?   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 24th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad
    • The Sway

This is a really hard decision-- Sway or Brutes? I'm running out of time to pick! :sad01_anim:

The neoboards are majority Sway right now, but Brutes are slightly ahead here at tdn...

Ok, I am going to pick the Brute Squad for this round. :medieval:

The Sway wins!

Yay stock market boon again!

Boons

Cheaper by the Dozen

That Millionaire Feeling

Refreshed Quest Request

Black Market Goods

Bank Bribery

Yes you can only choose one boon. The Stock Market boon is definitely much more worth your while than the Black Market Goods one - think of how many r88+ items you will come by in one week and how long you're going to spend restocking to even encounter one. At least with the Stock Market boon, you can get the stocks you want even if they're below 15 ;)

That's the boon I chose. I regret--ever so slightly--not getting bank bribery again, but I couldn't help being curious. I changed fire for earth...no big deal. But it will be pleasant if an air comes up, I think. That's the point.

I'm thinking about getting either the black market (for the chocolate avatar) or the bank bribery boon. After some searching on TDN, it looks like the black market boon might be glitched? Or it might not be helpful for the chocolate avatar? Does anyone know if the black market boon has helped anyone get the chocolate avatar? Sorry for all the questions...

Personally, I refresh every quest, regardless of how much I wanted/needed the one I got. In the past, I refreshed a Fyora quest and got a FFQ.

So far I haven't had fantastic luck, getting an earth faerie to earth faerie and fire to water, but I hope I'll get something good from refreshing. This is definitely my favorite boon.

Personally, I refresh every quest, regardless of how much I wanted/needed the one I got. In the past, I refreshed a Fyora quest and got a FFQ.

Really?? You're really brave! I'd never risk myself losing, say, a Battle Faerie to get... an Air Faerie. Gah! :P

Oh, I wouldn't dare to touch a good quest. Only the elemental faeries. O.o

====

the following day...

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I refreshed an air and got a fountain! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *calms down* (sort of)