.Brianna.

I'm working on my avatar collection and really want to start getting more game avatars, but I play from a laptop and I'm not great at a lot of the games. Any suggestions on which games I should start with?

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

It really depends. Some people find Kass basher easy, others have problems with them. I suggest you open up the list with game avatars, play every game once to see how it goes. Check your score and compare it to the needed score. From there it will be easier for you to determine what will be the "easy obtainable" game avatars for you. Then keep practicing the games that you like but are harder to get to get those.

The game avatars that requires little skill (but might take lots of time/some luck) are:

All the luck games like the wheels aren't difficult to play but might take a lot of time before you get the avatar.

A meepit! Run (play on zen if regular is too hard)

Bilge Dice

Blumaroo Court Jester

Capara

Cliffhanger - Game over

Count von Roo's Deadly Dice

Dice Escape (Follow the guide)

Dice-A-Roo

Evil Coconut (again, luck)

Evil Eliv Thade

Faerie Bubbles (Follow the guide)

Gormball

Grarrl Keno

Magax Destroyer

Meepit vs Feepit

Sewage Surfer

Spacerocked

Techo Cheesy

Turtum

I could go on, but I think you have a nice start and if you open up this list, you'll get the idea. Like I said, play them once, follow guides and you'll quickly know what games are just easy to play but luck based, what games are easy to obtain and what games will need practice.

Good luck!

Another one you can try is Attack of the Slorgs. If you can get it to load, it's actually quite easy and you just basically have to watch your aim with your arrow keys and hit the space bar to fire. That was the first game avatar I went for and I had it within a few tries.

If you do Meepit Juice Break on zen mode make sure you complete it within one neo day and not leave it and come back to it tomorrow, or your score won't send. As long as you finish before 12:40am NST your score will send, after that and you'll have to redo it. :)

Good luck getting some shiny new avatars!! :)

I would suggest getting some kind of USB mouse. I found many games to be multitudes easier using a mouse as opposed to a trackpad. You can get decent ones for $10-$15 and they can last a long time if you take care of them.

Here are some games that shows you why you need a mouse:

Advert Attack (I got this avatar very recently using my laptop. It's far more easier using a mouse than a mouse pad though)

The Buzzer Game

TNT Staff Smasher

Here are some games that depend on how lucky you are:

Bilge Dice

Cheat!

Tyranu Evavu

Kiss the Mortog

People says that Attack of the Slorgs is easy but, my laptop can't download Shockwave. Good Luck avatar hunting!

I play solely on a laptop, and I suck at games, I have gotten: advert attack, better than you, bilge dice, blumaroo court jester, capara, cliffhanger, deadly dice, dice escape, dice a roo, eliv thade, fishing, gormball, grarrl keno, hannah and the pirate caves, wheel of extravagance, illusen, apple bobbing, jhudora, kiosk wocky, lenny conundrum, crossword, magax, master vex, wheel of mediocrity, meepit v feepit, mortog, kacheek seek, neoquest II, pick your own, poogle racing, sewage surfer, shapeshifting, skarl moody, wise old king, heads or tails, dubloon disaster, haunted scratch, suteks tomb, snow faerie, cheeseroller, buzzer game, top gamer, ultimate bullseye, tyranu evavu, whack a kass, wheel of excitement/monotony/mediocrity.

Hope this helps!