The faerie quest images turn up broken for me.

Lady Lyuba

I get the broken image symbol on Chrome when on a quest. It started since yesterday when completing a Dark Faerie quest, the image was working just fine, then it broke when I returned with the item. Today the images are still broken and show no sign of being fixed. I use Google Chrome on a Windows Vista computer. What should I do?

The same is happening to me, but I too use Chrome on a Windows Vista. Maybe it's just Neopets, really.

Or maybe it's for all Chrome on Vista users. :/ I've seen screencaps from others today of their quests and the images work fine for them. Maybe we should update Chrome or restart our operating systems.

It's happening to everyone. You can try clearing cache/cookies, try logging in and out or wait for it on its own.

I suppose it's on Neo's end then. But we could all try that.

Same thing happened to me tonight. Windows 8 with Firefox.

I'm betting it's on TNT's end. Because the "give item" and "abandon quest" buttons are different than they were before the free daily Faerie quests started up. I'm betting it has something to do with that. The coding or something.