New Crafting Faerie Quests!

Emily

To coincide with free Faerie Quest week, the Crafting Faerie has come up with a brand new set of prizes! The ingredients still cost 75 NC each and can be purchased from the NC Mall.

mall_80X80_fq_yarn.gifmall_80X80_fq_tulle.gifmall_80X80_fq_inkbottles.gifmall_80X80_fq_bells.gif

View our Crafting Faerie Guide!

CustoHiringSmall.jpg

Click the above image to apply to become part of our team!

I know many people hate Delina, but I actually really like most of the items she gives out! True, it can suck to spend your NC, but having the guide and knowing which item you're gonna get if you actually do her quest helps so much! I've gotten lovely items from her in the past! :)

I know many people hate Delina, but I actually really like most of the items she gives out! True, it can suck to spend your NC, but having the guide and knowing which item you're gonna get if you actually do her quest helps so much! I've gotten lovely items from her in the past! :)

I agree! Her items are gorgeous, and it's not like you're being forced to spend your NC. :D

Any new backgrounds with this batch? Not that I ever get them!

If you take a look at our guide you can see all the prizes available for this round. Sadly there is no background this time, but there is a nice garland and lower foreground. :)