Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

Ugh, I got the stupid Crafting Faerie on the last day...feh!

But I am happy with the items I did receive every day! I only got the Crafting Faerie 2x

I really like the end prize :D

I wrote down all of the quests I got in order, including my very first FFQ! I also barely got the crafting faerie, which I guess makes up for last year when I got her almost every other day o_x

Crafting, Water, Light, Earth, Earth, Bonus: Crafting, Earth, Light, Fountain, Battle, Water, Water, Air, Bonus: Crafting, Dark, Air, Battle, Fire, Earth.

:)

I think I got a water and a space today.

My fortune cookie ends at midnight (EDT), so I can have three today...but it's my last and I don't have any more NC. (At least until next month, when my Oma comes to visit...)

*sigh* I was hoping for the last day I'd get one of the rare faeries, like Fyora, Mira, or the Battle Faerie, but no, I got a fifth Water quest....Wish I could buy more cookies but every time I check they're out. I don't think abandoning the quest would increase any future chances especially because it's the last day.

But NO AIR FAERIE QUESTS! YAY!!!!!!!!!

That's why I buy three or more at a time Lyuba.

I appreciate the money I made off the skirt, though...that paid for the books and stamps I didn't get. (I wanted to buy the card, but I guess I've decided to go for stamps for now.)