New Chat Messages? (Pet to Me)

Novelista

This is interesting...

My pets have been saying the same things to me forever. Now, all of a sudden, Empress of the Night is saying different things. Last night, she said, "I think it's time for more strength training, don't you?" Then a few minutes ago, she says, "Is it time for training yet?"

Do you think it's because I've been training her almost nonstop for days, or is it really something new?

I don't usually listen to Empress, either, because she always tends to say the same thing.

Maybe it has to do with getting over level fifty? It seems like I've had one get over 50 in the past, but I may have not had the other stats trained up enough, or perhaps it's new since then.

===

12:56a...

Here's another I've never seen:

ihavehouse says 'Ewww, not cream, you know that makes me ill :('

12:56a...

Here's another I've never seen:

ihavehouse says 'Ewww, not cream, you know that makes me ill :('

Wow, I have never seen this one either oO But did she say it while you were trying to feed her, or was it spontaneous while browsing the site?

Yeah, this also happened after I started training my Eyrie a bunch. I think it has more to do with level, since he was a lab rat before and most of his stats were already 100+, except for his level which was 1 :L. Then he started saying all these lines at 50-60 or so.

He once said them like 5 pages in a row! "Is it time for training yet?" "When's the last time we visited the Techo Master?" "How can I show my face in the Battledome like this?" "I think some strength training is in order, don't you?" (he needs more defence actually dangit) He's obsessed! @_@