why is it sooo hard

miraclemommy

to sale expensive things? lol. even at a great price.

Ive had a pair of Star Wings in my shop for days, and no one wants them! i have them for 90k, they go for well over 100k in tp. Someone looked on ssw for me and there were only two shops with them and they had them for 99,999.

So why am i having such a problem getting rid of them??

Some people may not know of an item like that, or maybe they do, but haven't gotten to looking for 'em? I was unaware of that item until reading your post. Not really something I'm looking for. and just a heads up, another shop is selling 1 of them too, and is undercutting your price by 1np.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up since I was replying anyway. ;)

Another possibility, is perhaps they are usually expensive enough that people expect them to be on the TP and not the shopwiz? Those are the only thoughts I can come up with. Hope you get a sale soon! :)

Sometimes it takes time to sell an item even if you have it priced at a deal. That particular item, just might not be popular enough for anyone to be searching for it right now. Just keep it in your shop and eventually it will sell. I know it's annoying when you have an expensive item in your shop and it doesn't move for a while. Try and be patient and eventually your wings will sell. :)

i did, pheddy.

still no

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.