"Reselling" items?

Naamah D.

As long as everything is done by the game rules, buying MPs and PBs from usershops should be fine. As for selling on the TP, most people sell items or lots with a total value over 100k np, since the max NP that can be charged for an item in the shops is 99,999np. So if you have a couple MPs and PBs that combined are worth over 100k, then I'd say it was worth doing. If your MPs and PBs were under 100k, I would say, just try selling them for NP in your shop. Though there, to my knowledge, is not a rule saying you HAVE to have lots worth that much on the TP. You could sell junk items in the TP too, like a bunch of 1np-items, if you were looking to get rid of them or something.

So, that was the long answer, XD I don't do a lot of trading, and most of the time I can't R/S myself out of a paper bag. ;) But I'm sure you'll be fine trading whatever items you want on the TP. XD

You can buy anything from anywhere and put it in your shop, as long as you're doing the buying and not using an autobuyer or other cheat.

Though as Brian pointed out, if it's worth more than 99,999 np, you'll lose money selling it in your shop :P

Yes, this is called sniping, and is a pretty common way of earning NP for most people! Users often realise that they can get more NP for an item, but want it sold quickly, and hope that a reseller with more patience comes along.

And yeah, you can sell cheaper items on the TP, but people often won't bother waiting for an offer to be accepted if they can get it on the shop wiz, so I would only put "unbuyable" items in the TP.

Good luck sniping!