Chocolate Ixi and Strawberry Bori Released!

hrtbrk

Odd, they usually only release new colours/painted pets on a special day. But, strawberries and chocolate go together hand in hand! Though I'm starting to think that the Chocolate colour is becoming less creative, most Chocolate pets seem to have a lot of the same features (depending on species).

Oooh, this is a really nice Chocolate! Some of them are kind of boring, but this reminds me a lot of the Kau, which is just lovely!

That is exactly what I was thinking. I definitely think they repeated some aspects of that design, because it was so popular. I really like the Chocolate Ixi. I've been thinking that I wanted a Chocolate pet, and it is looking pretty tempting.

The Strawberry Bori is cute, but I would prefer if it had green eyes.

Odd, they usually only release new colours/painted pets on a special day. But, strawberries and chocolate go together hand in hand! Though I'm starting to think that the Chocolate colour is becoming less creative, most Chocolate pets seem to have a lot of the same features (depending on species).

Could it be since Valentine's Day is coming up perhaps?

Chocolate and strawberries :laughingsmiley: