What's your favorite grey pet? :)

~Xandria

Well, I know for sure that I want a grey pet and I also know that I want to definietely cross-paint this one! I crosspainted my kacheek, Kiyasu, with great results. :) She's a plushie/royal girl. I'm only using the dress, as I like the wig I picked out for her better.

Anyways, so I was just wondering, what's your favorite grey pet? At first, I never really thought I'd have a dreamie that was a grey pet, but I do see a lot of customization potential that I cannot wait to unleash! :D Haha.

This is just a general question. I will let you know what I decide!

(As you can tell, my goals right now consist of getting all 4 of my dream pets) 1 down, 3 to go. This one, is probably the one I'll be doing first.

At first glance this grey Xweetok/Royal combo I've been looking at on dress to impress is kinda stunning, IMO :) But another one of my all-time favorite grey pets is a Cybunny.

What's yours?

Rainbow pool quick link: http://www.neopets.com/pool/all_pb.phtml

I would hug them all, but my favorite would either be a grundo or a Kougra (Kougra even looks happy!)

But Lupe and Peophin have a lot of "attitude" to them too.

I don't think I would want a grey pet though, I want them to be happy to much.

I used to love grey pets... When my Cybunny turned grey in the lab, I was stoked! I kept her as a permanent for years, until I got tired of her being sad all the time. I hate it when my pets are hungry and they have sad faces, and it was kind of frustrating when my Cybunny was sad even after I fed her. I still think grey is one of the prettiest colours because of the grey + mauve combination, but I just can't stand the sadness anymore, lol. I know, I'm silly...

I think aside from the Cybunny, the nicest grey pets are Kougra, Kyrii and Mynci. But I wouldn't want to own them, and in fact, I'm thinking of trading my Cybunny (her name is Bouvanna and she's on a side account).

I like the variety of expressions in grey pets. Some of them look genuinely sad, some of them look tired and frazzled (esp. the Kacheek and Moehog), some of them look worried, and some look angry and annoyed.

My favorite out of all of them would have to be the grey Elephante, because I like how the color combination looks:

4.png

Thank you for all of the input guys. I'm looking into getting a male Grey Cybunny and cross painting with royal! Doesn't this look adorable?

small_preview.png?7cbede80

I like the Grey Elephante-- Mariposa actually beat me to saying that and for pretty much the same reasons.

And then of course, the Grey Quiggle. I had jokingly said, "Lol, I bet I'd pick the Quig--" and then the Quiggle was there and it had one of the saddest little looks.

Wow. Those eyes almost really got to me-- maybe I'm just tired though.