Key Quest

laceew45

You can't win tokens, it's a board game. You get 1 out of 4 basic tokens if you don't have any. If you do have tokens that you would like to use you can add them to your favorites list here. Find what category it is in, click it and check the Key Quest Quick list and/or favorites.

To play the game, its just a board game, you can create one your self, or join a game. Click on an available color, wait for the others, roll the dice to see who will start the game, pick a house.

Then the actual game will begin. You need to collect a key from every color on the board. When you have all the colors, you can go to the door and end/win the game.

Along the way you can win NP and powerups, See the complete TDN guide here. Every token has an alignment, you can search what alignment your token has and try to land on the spot on the board with that alignment to give special powerups. landing on a wrong alignment could do bad stuff. (Mostly it's bad but not always.)

The minigames is another part of the game, it requires a good connection to play them decently, most people don't really like them :p

If you win a minigame you could win a key (you can pick the color you want) or a PU, you can pick one out of three PU cards. You'll also get 200NP for winning.

I've only played 2 player games with 5 keys (5 keys gives a chance for a gold key) and losing a mini game rewarded me 100NP.

You'll have to find a board you like, so try them, and hope you don't get quitters or soar losers xD

It can be fun and mostly: It can give nice prizes and be very profitable.

I believe you can go search up a entire guide to Key Quest on TDN. It looks quite overwhelming so I suggest just playing a game (don't care if you win or lose) cus it's really simple and self-explanatory (almost annoying after you know how to play the game).

Then when you're really determined to win go ahead to check out the guides <3 Good luck and hope you don't get quitters!

I would also suggest after reading the guide, pick one board that you like and continue playing that board at first. At least, that's what I did and it really seemed to help. Knowing the board can really play into strategy at first and help you get gold keys.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else have serious lag issues with Key Quest? I really like this game, but the mini-games lag horribly to where 9 out of 10 times in at least half the games I lose while it seems as though the other player is just whizzing through with no issues. I have 50mb/25mb net which should be more than enough to take on a simple flash game without serious lag.

Also using the chat features is pretty much impossible for similar reasons... it hangs up when I try to scroll through/select a response thing (I assume that it's impossible to actually chat, you can only use the pre-set stuff?).

Also I was playing with a friend and there were a lot of issues using the invite option.

And lastly (that I can think of offhand), the 5-key game list page is absolutely horrible. The chat is impossible, and you never know if you've successfully joined a game til about 20 secs later if it actually opens to the beginning of the game. Quite ridiculous really. I submitted a ticket on it a few days ago, but it seems like this game needs a serious overhaul which is very disappointing as I actually really like the game, it's just very frustrating to play!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is asking how to play Key Quest. If you have issues with the game, please post on our Key Quest topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.