Which faction are you joining for the 18th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 18th round?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 18th round?

• Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad

I still don't know. I'll not join the brute squad since it's the only avie I got. Maybe the awakened.

I read somewhere that to get the avatars you need to fight one opponent up to ten times no matter wich one, it that true? I'm trying forever to get the avies with no success.

I still don't know. I'll not join the brute squad since it's the only avie I got. Maybe the awakened.

I read somewhere that to get the avatars you need to fight one opponent up to ten times no matter wich one, it that true? I'm trying forever to get the avies with no success.

It's true, if you don't battle enough you won't get an avatar. The other requirement however, is that your team needs to win too. So: Battle enough to make sure your team wins! (But at least 10 times)

I'm also going to go with the Awakened. I've been selecting my alliances somewhat arbitrarily with no luck, so I'm optimistic for the outcome of this round.

I just got back into Neopets a few weeks ago after a year-long hiatus, and I've yet to earn any Obelisk War-related avatars. Womp womp.

Guest Tahalika

Already have the Order's avatar, and the Brutes are just boring as all get out. So I went with the legion of undead.

Because frankly to me they've always been the most interesting faction. Once I get all the avatars I'm just gonna stick with them, even if they aren't a garenteed win.

It's true, if you don't battle enough you won't get an avatar. The other requirement however, is that your team needs to win too. So: Battle enough to make sure your team wins! (But at least 10 times)

Thank you Duma. I was in doubt if the faction of choice has to win or if it was only necessary to fight with one opponent ten times. Being not that lucky so far, maybe this time will be different :)

I'm going with Awakened since I don't see them in the lineup very often. o:

Or maybe I've just been avoiding them like the plague-- which they probably carry.

Not participating, since I forgot there was a new round until today officially started. DX That sometimes happens to me when the faction I join doesn't win. :P But oh well. I'm probably not missing much, I have all the avvies. I'd probably have joined Awakened though, since they're my favourite. XD Even though the probably won't win. Depends on which faction was bandwagoned.

I'm choosing the awakened because the order won recently, so it's either the brute squad/awakened. I remember vaguely that brute squad won more recently than the awakened so I went with the awakened this time...I hope they win! I'm missing the awakened and brute squad avvie so it was a hard pick for me this round :(