Space Faerie Virtual Code help

leverhelven

Ohai there! So, I collect avvies and I've been looking forward to the Space Faerie one. However, one must redeem a prize code, right?

So I had an idea: I started looking on e-bay for Neopets products with unused codes. Though there are plenty (from top-rated sellers) I got confused when I noticed there seem to many many kinds of codes! :whaa:

For example: there is the KeyQuest Virtual Code, the TCG Virtual Code, etc. My question is: which kind of code gets you the Space Faerie as a challenger? All of them? A specific one?

I don't wanna have the risk of buying a product from another country in another currency just to find out its code is useless. So can anyone help me?

I am in the same position as you are I know that about two years ago I bought a disco chomby plushie from ebay which came from china and the code gave me the charachter to play on keyquest with no problems. I did not get the space faerie as a challenger though.

Im trying to find a way to get the space faerie avatar too so if you find a way please tell me too

A nice person in another forum already had the avatar, so she offered codes to others. (I gave her the item I got from the code, since it was hers, as well as a nice thank-you gift.) I don't know what kind of code it was, but I've seen neoboards where people were offering codes. They can't sell them, but if they're giving them away, just give them the item you get from the code and thank them. They're not allowed to ask for any kind of collateral or payment (someone asking for something before they give you the code, who promises to return it to you after you give them the item from the code, is likely scamming -- chances are, you won't get a code, and you'll never get your item back).

I have tried asking around on quite a few occasions but so far no one has got back to me offering a code, I did my best to sound polite etc sigh

As far as I know, TCG codes don't work as well. You're going to have to dig up old Neopets merchandise (there are still a few wandering around Amazon and Ebay) like I got mine off an old Neopets notebook. And I believe you get them off older plushies as well :)