I hate talking about myself

Um hi.

So I hate talking about myself, but my name is Zoe, 21 from the UK

Been playing on this ol' website for as long as I can remember having a computer, but took a huge break between the ages of 14 and 20 because all my friends laughed at me.

Waa.

I just thought I'd say hi and stuff and yeah.

So.

That's me.

Just looking for some people to chat with sometimes, keeping Neopets a secret from the outside world is no fun

Hi and welcome Zoe. Introductions are for a lot of people a pain. ;)

I'm glad you decided to play neopets even though the outside world might laugh, People should stop making fun about things other people do or do not like. So Play, Have Fun and don't mind them! :laughingsmiley:

I remember being about 8 years old and going on to the neoboards and not having a clue what everyone was on about. even today i have no clue what happens besides dailies and events. no clue how to make any kind of money hahaha. ah well. i just like silly games :D

Um hi.

Been playing on this ol' website for as long as I can remember having a computer, but took a huge break between the ages of 14 and 20 because all my friends laughed at me.

Waa.

So.

That's me.

Just looking for some people to chat with sometimes, keeping Neopets a secret from the outside world is no fun

Hi Zoe! You shouldn't feel embrassed about your Neopets hobby! Everyone's hobby is different and I believe we should do what we love as long as no one is getting hurt in the process!

Hi Zoe! I get that a lot, too, but at this point, all of my friends have just sort of accepted it. :) My SO makes fun of me for it (not in a mean or jeering way, just sort of friendly teasing), but it's gotten to the point that he asks me how my day on Neopets went and whether anything exciting happens. No shame! :)

I'm new here, too, and I agree with you--everyone seems really friendly! So from one newbie to another, welcome! :D

Um hi.

Waa.

So.

That's me.

Wassup, Zoe? People have said things about my playing Neopets. It used to bother me, but now I really don't let it bother me. Welcome aboard!