Oh, hi! I'm new here :)

jennybean

Hello! *waves* My name is Jenny. I'm 22, originally from the desert, currently residing in the midwest (where there's snow!). My Neopets username is cutiegirl123, and just to offer some context, my account is 13 1/2 years (that's more than half of my life!) :) I've been playing since I was 8 years old, and I've had my lovelies ever since (I'm very fond of the old maps and Neopets; they really were my childhood)!

I took a break for a few years (logging on only occasionally), but since starting grad school, I've started playing regularly again. And of course, I've been using TDN forever (for all my dailies!), but I've never been on the forums. So, hello! :)

Hello! *waves* My name is Jenny. I'm 22, originally from the desert, currently residing in the midwest (where there's snow!). My Neopets username is cutiegirl123, and just to offer some context, my account is 13 1/2 years (that's more than half of my life!) :) I've been playing since I was 8 years old, and I've had my lovelies ever since (I'm very fond of the old maps and Neopets; they really were my childhood)!

I took a break for a few years (logging on only occasionally), but since starting grad school, I've started playing regularly again. And of course, I've been using TDN forever (for all my dailies!), but I've never been on the forums. So, hello! :)

Hi! I'm new to forums as well :3 I'm 23 and have probably been playing about as long as you have, except my old account got deleted, sadly. I am so jealous you still have access to yours! xD