Hello, I'm back from a long unexpected hiatus! (:

~Xandria

Hi guys! Some of you may remember me, others probably won't as it's been about 6 months (possibly longer) since I've posted! A lot has happened since then (for the better). I'm finally financially independent, have my own place, an amazing job, and I'm in college. Needless to say I've been pretty busy. Every now and then I had been dropping in on my neopets account to check in, but now in my free-time I'll be on TDN as well now that I have a set schedule and I'm not so burdened by everything anymore. Anyways....

HELLO! Hi to everyone, I've missed you guys. :D

PS: I'm super sad that I missed this years halloween event, but at that time I had just moved and didn't have internet. D: At least the advent calandar will be here soon! :)

Is there anything super important that I may have missed in the past 6 or 7 months?

Hey there, Xandria! Nice to see you around again! :)

I'm so glad that your life is changing for the better! That's wonderful to hear. :)

The only other things you missed would be the AC and Daily Dare, I'm pretty sure. You got back just in time for the upcoming GMC and Advent Calendar! :D

Hi and welcome back Xandria! I like your name.

We also have weekly skirmishes but you might know of those as the war that was leading to it was about 9 months ago. And we have the new daily Grave danger from the Halloween event.

Welcome back, Xandria! The fortnightly skirmishes (which started after the Obelisk War) are still going on, if you haven't gotten all the avatars and site themes yet (or just want some good boons). Here's the link to the Grave Danger daily. Your petpets are safe, but you can't zap/transfer/detach them while they're searching (usually ~6-9 hours).

Oh, I think one of the NC games retired, too, but I forget which one. TNT had given out a free token to play it... last Advent, I think.