Best Thing You've Ever Found

LeavingBabylon

What is the best item you've ever "found" in Neopia? Or, alternatively, won through a daily, plot, or something else free.

There were so many things I foolishly used or traded that were worth (or at least now are) so much!!! I haven't gotten anything too stellar in recent memory but a white paintbrush and pink petpet paintbrush.

It does seem I have more random events when I donate more items, which was a theory circulating around at one point. Who knows.... :)

well you say best thing you found free which technically it wasnt but anyway quite a long time ago I found a halloween paint brush for 200 np !!!

I was so amazed ... sat there with my mouth open like an idiot for a minute or two, before I clicked it to buy

I then went back to check the shop wasnt a childs or something like that ... ??

got an attack of guilt shortly after and messaged them about it to see if they wanted it back, they never replied, but the account seemed to be abandoned after that so I think they were just leaving neopets

Since I have usually horrible luck, the best I got from a random event was a transmog from Dr. Sloth sold for 80k. Sometimes get codestones for cheap but they're not significant. From a plot? The Rejuvenating Jar of Brains sold for 280k I think? Otherwise, not much, except for ~6 PB's from KQ and SLM piece no. 1 twice.

Got a nerkmid recently thanks to a RE.

Other than that, I'v found a draik egg once on the Forgotten Shore, sold it while I should have kept it. Won a few paintbrushes from KeyQuest and won so many things from plots I can't even remember. I'v won a halloween petpet pb and a morph potion recently with the food eating contest. You can get so many things if you can participate with everything TNT trows at us.

Oh! In the very beginning (Y5 or so) I've won a Rock petpet from the wheel in tyrannia. That was when petpet's were first being released, it wasn't worth much back then, as it was a free pet back then like Mazzew is now. But I loved it so much and kept it. I believe I've also won an Airax that way (Still have that one, but painted: raxy the Fire Airax (3766 days and 0 hours old) :laughingsmiley:

Got a Mootix from an RE once - wish I kept it and attached it to Blankstarr's Doglefox or something as I totally forgot an avatar went with it. But at least I got to make 300k or something off of it so it's not a huge loss. :)

There was also the time I won a Yellow PB from the Fruit Machine, and of course, a Zombie PB from the Spooky Food Eating Contest. Hoarding that right now and waiting for the price to raise within less than a year (in case the contest becomes another annual event).

Wow! You guys are really lucky. I've never won anything too great and am always hoping for some of those awesome finds like those mentioned above!!!

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered I found a Rainblug through a random event. And the spring gift basket.

I've gotten treasure map pieces and paintbrushes from key quest (not anything spectacular but still around 50-70k each)

Two zombie paintbrushes from SFC :) :), and also a pirate draik egg from the shore.

Haven't seemed to have that much luck lately though.....

When I was cheering during the Eating Contest, I got REs for a White and Cloud PetPet Paint Brush within a few days of each other. I sold them for a little less than 400K. Other than some books, I wasn't willing any of the really good prizes until the last few days of the event, so I thought the best I was going to do was from those REs. I seem to get a lot of PetPet Paint Brush REs. I've won the most expensive Secret Lab piece and a Mystery Island Paint Brush through REs, but those were awhile ago.

In the last couple years, my biggest prize from the dailies were Draik eggs. I've won a few paint brushes and morphing potions.

• 1 month later...

I was playing Cliffhanger once and a random event happened saying I found a Christmas paint brush I was really happy since the Christmas Uni was my dream pet and I didn't have to spend anything on the paint brush and also since I have bad luck most of the time.