Wow I can't even submit help tickets.

Lady Lyuba

The Help page actually uses Flash as well, because it takes some time to load... maybe you need to refresh your browser or do something to your computer... I'm thinking it's your computer's fault, not Neopet's.

The Help page actually uses Flash as well, because it takes some time to load... maybe you need to refresh your browser or do something to your computer... I'm thinking it's your computer's fault, not Neopet's.

It's not Flash. It's a customer service application called Parature.

Her computer is not more messed up than the avarage people. Refrain from giving diagnostic if you have no clue of what you are talking about. It's not helping anyone when you misslead them.

Many people have troubles sending tickets, and TNT is aware of it. Their suggested fix was to use a different browser. (Also if you are trying to report your closet issue, they probably can't do anything about it and I'm pretty sure they are aware of that already.)

It's not Flash. It's a customer service application called Parature.

Her computer is not more messed up than the avarage people. Refrain from giving diagnostic if you have no clue of what you are talking about. It's not helping anyone when you misslead them.

Many people have troubles sending tickets, and TNT is aware of it. Their suggested fix was to use a different browser. (Also if you are trying to report your closet issue, they probably can't do anything about it and I'm pretty sure they are aware of that already.)

Oh, sorry I didn't know that! -face palm- I never really look deeper into stuff, and it's like I'm blind to these things.

Lady Lyuba, if TNT can't do anything about it, you'll just have to wait and see. (Or like Xepha said, use a different browser. That's much easier.)

I need to submit a help ticket to TNT and all I get is a blank page.

Have you tried using a different computer, perhaps a friends just this once to submit your ticket? Im not saying it is your computer at fault but it might make some difference and be worth a try??

Im not at all good with computers, its just that I think that would be what I would try .. good luck

Edit: is it allowed to submit a ticket on someone elses behalf? If so maybe someone could send it for you if they do have access to the ticket system?