PLEASE HELP!!! :(

josiah_edward

Xepha and I have started to bump it up a little. It's in auctions for less than half an hour, and we can't raise it more than 5k at a time. :/ But we are doing what we can. :)

Xepha and I have started to bump it up a little. It's in auctions for less than half an hour, and we can't raise it more than 5k at a time. :/ But we are doing what we can. :)

I know :( Thanks for doing what you can.

It will take a total of 78 bids to get it up to 700k... gosh that's a lot of bids....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Awwwww I'm feeling the neo-love :)

As said before, I will gladly buy it back from the winner, regardless of the price paid.

EDIT:: Oh my gosh!! Just 100k off of the break even mark!! :) This is amazing. (also, sorry to the mods for the double post earlier)

EIT 2 ::: It isn't even in the final 100 list yet and we are less than 30k from 700k!! YAY!! :) I was trying to get 770k, but hey, if one of you doesn't win it to get it back to me, at least I can break even and not lose 300k++

Woo, I got it. :) I'll set up a trade with it, and you can bid the amount that won, sound good? :)

You probably learned 2 things today:

1- Always be careful when you price your items.

2- TDN community will always be there to support you!

Thankfully lesson 2 helped me to not have to pay the price lesson one usually costs.