Lenny Conundrum

roozie1

TNT has closed the Lenny Conundrum until further notice. Before they closed it, it was having issues with not recognizing winners and giving out prizes where they were due. People complained about having the right answer and not receiving their prizes, but because the script throws out winners at the start of each new puzzle, there was no way to verify that. It happened so many times that TNT finally decided to close it while they work out a solution.

TNT has closed the Lenny Conundrum until further notice. Before they closed it, it was having issues with not recognizing winners and giving out prizes where they were due. People complained about having the right answer and not receiving their prizes, but because the script throws out winners at the start of each new puzzle, there was no way to verify that. It happened so many times that TNT finally decided to close it while they work out a solution.

I do not believe they will forget about it, due to it being a very popular event within in Neopets and is one of the only reasons I still go. I enjoy logic puzzles a lot. However, they are probably going to clean the coding up for giving winners the prizes and also setup a MySQL database to save the winners for probably the last two cococundrums or something just in case it still happens. Which I am sure it will, but probably less when they bring it back.

Who knows, they may do a Magical Lenny plot due to it :D

Considering there was a problem with getting prizes to actual winners, I feel they should do something to keep the winners from the puzzle before the new one. It would at least give people a chance to realize "Hey! I had this right and I can prove it!" It would be better than it was, at least. It would only require a bit of organization. But, I'm sure there are better ideas they may have :P

Considering there was a problem with getting prizes to actual winners, I feel they should do something to keep the winners from the puzzle before the new one. It would at least give people a chance to realize "Hey! I had this right and I can prove it!" It would be better than it was, at least. It would only require a bit of organization. But, I'm sure there are better ideas they may have :P

Yeah, that is why they will probably put a database together to hold the previous answers from everyone before the new one writes over them. Would not be that expensive probably and easy to set up.