I come in peace.

Millinova

Hello! My name is Mellina and I'm new to TDN as well as "new" to neopets. I played a long time ago when I was younger and the site was way different. I just picked it back up and a lot has changed, but it's pretty easy to navigate and stuff. Anyway, you can add me if you want. :3

Hello and welcome to TDN- and welcome back to Neopets, Mellina! :D

TDN is an excellent guide for those new to Neopets/rediscovering Neopets- I discovered it after coming back from a hiatus, and it helped very much. ^_^ It's a very helpful and wonderful site, as are all the people here. :3 Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi and welcome! TDN isn't just a great site if you're new, it's even a great site if you've been playing neo for a long time.

I'm sure you'll find everything you need, and if you don't... ask away, we'll be glad to help you out!

Cheers, guys! :P I've already found tons of helpful things, so I think I'm going to like here. And everyone so far has been super friendly. Yay! :wub_anim:

Welcome neopets has come a long way in the last few years so you are bound to find plenty to keep you amused

have fun and welcome :)