Foreground opinions?

Koralis

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which foreground do you prefer?

• Glowing Spell Runes Foreground
    • Old Cobwebs Foreground

I finally found an idea I love for my Desert Draik. I came across two foregrounds though, only a minor difference, but I can't decide which I like better and would just like some opinions on it.

(I think I added the poll correctly if you'd prefer to only vote.)

Glowing Spell Runes Foreground:

medium_preview.png

Old Cobwebs Foreground:

medium_preview.png

I put different handheld items in too, that I felt fit the foreground a bit better, but I'm probably going to use the potion either way so don't let that sway your decision.

Basically, which do you like better?

I do like both

I think the top one with the glowing runes is a bit more exciting so thats the one I would choose, only thing against that one is that the runes foreground seems to be being used by lots of people at the moment... but thats because it looks really good so ..... :rolleyes_anim:

I like how well the runes foreground matches your pet, and it goes a little better with the bottle, I think. I realize there are cobwebs in the deep background of the background (er.... you know what I mean, I hope), but the overall image is so bright that I don't think having them so prominently placed matches as well.

I vote Runes, though both looks fab! Why don't you buy both and switch out as your feel like? ;)

I like the cobwebs because the pet stays more in the spotlight. It's not taking so much of the attention. The runes kinda take away the spotlight and tend to overwhelm the picture.

Probably will be a long post, but I appreciate everyone's opinions and want to acknowledge...

I do like both

I think the top one with the glowing runes is a bit more exciting so thats the one I would choose, only thing against that one is that the runes foreground seems to be being used by lots of people at the moment... but thats because it looks really good so ..... :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks :) I try not to always go with the majority, but you're right, the majority like it for a reason and this time I have to agree.

I like how well the runes foreground matches your pet, and it goes a little better with the bottle, I think. I realize there are cobwebs in the deep background of the background (er.... you know what I mean, I hope), but the overall image is so bright that I don't think having them so prominently placed matches as well.

I totally understand what you meant, (about the cobwebs), which is why I did pick out the cobwebs for the foreground as well, but I've noted the brightness. I do agree the Runes matches my pet and the bottle better though.

The cobweb fits more even though the runes look cool. I would suggest cobweb even though I voted runes. Don't ask me why... >_>

Haha okay, hmmm, you seem as undecided as me :)

I like the runes one because it matches his slightly windy hair! It looks like the circle make by the runes is moving his hair up! <3

You've echoed my thoughts perfectly. That's exactly what I was going for with the Runes, blowing around the hair (and the scarf!)

I like the cobwebs because the pet stays more in the spotlight. It's not taking so much of the attention. The runes kinda take away the spotlight and tend to overwhelm the picture.

Yep, I agree with you on that too. Everyone has done a great job of pointing out the same reasons why I'm going back and forth on which I like better, haha!

I vote Runes, though both looks fab! Why don't you buy both and switch out as your feel like? ;)

No doubt that's what I will ultimately do :P it's not like the cobwebs are uber-expensive. Especially, since the votes are tied 5-5!

Thanks everyone!