What future video game releases are you excited for?

Naamah D.

There's so many good games coming out!

My List

Watch Dogs

Destiny

Call of Duty: Ghost

Pokemon X

And when I get a Wii U, The Legend of Zelda: The Winder Waker HD :D

Bayonetta 2 looks promising, as well.

Note: I am a huge Pokemon, Call of Duty and Bayonetta fan.

Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 and FF XIII-2 Lightning Returns; I've broken down and bought a PS3 to play FF XIII while I wait. There goes my money, and my spare time!

I've also been debating about getting a 3DS, but that can wait until I actually have some money to blow on game consoles :P

I love this topic! My list is:

Assassins Creed: Black Flag

Call of Duty Ghosts

Theif (This really doesn't have a release date yet but hopefully 1014)

I'm monster excited for Assassins Creed. I've played the whole series since the beginning.

I'm super excited about Pokemon X and final fantasy XIII lightning returns! I pretty much bought a 3DS just so I can play Pokemon x when it comes out... Although I've bought Luigi's mansion now and it's really good! :D

If I ever manage to get a 3DS, definitely Pokemon X/Y. I haven't played any Pokemanz since SoulSilver. :c

I know it hasn't been announced yet, but I just beat Borderlands 2 and the ending has me excited about possible sequels.

(Off topic: if anyone's still playing BL2 and wants someone to play with, send me a message. :D)

Pokémon!

I'm not even a gamer, but when I was let out of the hospital this spring I treated myself to a 3DS and Pokémon Black as my eight-year-old brother had bought White, and OH MAN. I was expecting a watered out version of the last one, as I'd felt about previous generations, but it was all so exciting and fresh. I never got Black 2, but I might later. I'm excited to be around for the release this time, with online events and all that. I'm so excited about all the new content, but I'm also worried that the new 3D design (is that the term? You know, the new visuals, not the actual 3D effect that you can turn off) will put me off.

And The Sims 4. The Sims 2 and 3 were my favourite games, but I decided that I had to go cold turkey a couple of years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy it responsibly this time.

Pokémon! I just bought a 3DS a couple months ago and I've been waiting for this since I bought it.

And The Sims 4. The Sims 2 and 3 were my favourite games, but I decided that I had to go cold turkey a couple of years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy it responsibly this time.

I can't wait for Sims 4 to come out. I haven't played Sims 3 in a while because the computer it was on died. It was probably for the best as I don't play responsibly either. I completely lose track of time when I played.