11 and a half years on Neo

Oirieo

... and I would still consider myself new to it in many ways ^_^

My name is Lila and I'm back on Neo to work on my avatar count and perhaps make some new friends. I'm twenty-two years young and an artist and filmmaker IRL, so free to friend me if you have any thoughts or just have something you want to talk about. (my username: greenstarrule)

Right now I'm just trying my hand at the stock market and seeing if I can make some more NP. For the age of my account, you'd be surprised at how poor I am :D

Hi and welcome. You're not the only one with an old account and poor bank account. I have the same. As long as you have fun and get to the goals you want the NP aren't important. I hope you'll make lots of new friends around here :)

Welcome back to Neo! No matter how many times I "quit", I always find myself coming back! :rolleyes_anim:

I suggest KQ for making NP, if your computer can handle it of course.

Best of luck with your avatar collecting!

I wish I collected avatars instead of draiks.

hehe

Welcome Lila! :) Wow, that's a long time! Neo is just too good at being fun. Best of luck with getting avatars ^_^ I'm a bit biased in saying that it's a good goal.

Welcome! I was on a long hiatus as well before I came back on Neopets, so I am quite poor for my old age account too, haha. I also started playing the stock market when I came back, and it has given me profit, but it also requires quite a bit of patience. I would also suggest looking into playing the Food Club if you want to make money even faster.

Hey there! I have an old account as well. It's only been in the last year that I have been able to get my NP up to where I'm comfortable. I would suggest Habitarium for making NP. It definitely helped me get started! Good Luck to you!

I would also suggest looking into playing the Food Club if you want to make money even faster.

This is one of the best ways to make money fast with a very old account. Also, Habitarium is just NP farming engine. It spits out free NP :)

If you need tips for making NP, just ask. You can make 250k+ per day without resorting to restocking.

Hello and welcome to TDN, Lila! ^_^ I wish you good luck in your goals. There are plenty of very friendly and wonderful people here, and I'm sure you'll make friends with some of them. :3

Welcome Lila! I'm trying to get into the Stock Market myself to make extra NP, but as a few others suggested definitely try Habitarium if you have the time. While I find the Stock Market can take weeks to get a return on your NP, Habi (especially once you hit level 50) can make you thousands per day.

Hello Lila and welcome :) I find habitarium a great way to make neopoints, its also quite fun because you have to build it up to get into making more and more points. If you need anyone to give you free stuff to get you leveling up faster just neomail me and I will be happy to give you free habi stuff I have to discard it anyway every day.

LIke the sound of this food club can someone explain what that is please?

I have been on neopets 11 years too and I love that there is often something new to try out

Wow! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Really appreciate it ^_^

Just looked into Habi - seems like a very new and noteworthy endeavor on Neo's part. They've really come a long way from the likes of Meerca Chase I :D

I did a little research on the Food Club but am wondering about the benefits of having an old account?

Wow! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Really appreciate it ^_^

Just looked into Habi - seems like a very new and noteworthy endeavor on Neo's part. They've really come a long way from the likes of Meerca Chase I :D

I did a little research on the Food Club but am wondering about the benefits of having an old account?

In a nutshell, the older your account is, the more you can bet per day. Wins are based on ratios, so if you bet more, you win more! I'm not a math person, but I believe the term is exponentially? We have a pretty in-depth guide (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/foodclubguide/) but most people simply copy choices for the day from someone who understands the math.

The buzzer game O_O You have that avatar? wow. I can barely get passed level 2. With extreme careful going and ignoring the bonus. I would love to try it with a touchscreen.