Neopets still bloated after neolodge?

missjustina

Hi guys.

Just wondering if this is normal or something I should be concerned about. My Neopets recently were checked out of the neolodge on 8-18. I've noticed everyday since then that my Neopets' hunger has remained bloated and has not changed.

Is this something I should submit a ticket for? or not worry about at all?

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The original topic had been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

That does seem like a long time. Normally in four days the hunger should have appeared. Can you feed it something? If you can't, what does it say?

Is it your active pet? Remember that some dailies (Coltzan's Shrine, tdmbgpop, Healing Springs, Wheel of Excitement, Wheel of Knowledge) can contribute to your pet becoming bloated, also some random events. If you are unable to feed your pet anything (Instead of it saying "I'm too full", you get an error that your pet is still in the NeoLodge), that would be a bug and should be reported :)

Whenever I try to feed any of them I get a message saying that they don't want anymore food :(

Its not just my active pet its all of my pets.

------------------

Edit: I submitted a ticket and this was my response: Yes, your pet can stay bloated for quite some time.

I'm not sure what to think of that lol.

Sounds like an excuse for your problem being too menial for them to look into. Personally, four days seems like a long time to me as well for your pets not to become hungrier and I've never experienced that myself, but who knows maybe it can happen. I'd give it two weeks after they checked out, if they're still not hungry by then re-submit your ticket.

I'm not surprised. If a pet is particularly bloated (like after coming out of the Neolodge) I've seen them stay bloated for a long time. I wouldn't worry about it.