Old time player coming back with a couple questions :)

happybox22

Hi My name is jennifer and I just recently came back to neopets with a couple questions in hand.

I got a rare item what the fastest way to sell it?

I basically have a cooty that suppose to sum up to 500k yet I have no sales for it, I went for trading post with no bids. I'm about to go to Auction to see if I can get some neopoints since I need about a couple hundred k's to jolt my account back up, any idea?

Do TNT delete neopets eventually?

I was wondering while browsing at the pound, it seems to me that there is lots of level 1 pets with basic colors. It makes me wonder if they ever delete the neopets after a certain amount of time, Any idea?

What YOUR quick way to restock good items?

I wanna start my shop up but I seem to forgot how to make money again, do you guys know how to restock? Because currently I can only get items that are worth 1-200 neopoints, any idea to get any items that sum up to 2k?

Putting the Cooty on the trading post is certainly the best way. It will probably be hard to sell, but keep it up there and maybe advertise on the Neoboards a bit.

TNT does purge neopets/accounts every few years. There was one in 2012, and if the pattern repeats itself, it will happen again in 2 more years (2014-ish).

I don't restock items, but using the Battledome to acquire codestones to sell seems to work for a lot of people.

oh Thank you for the tips, I'm still like :/ 2 days old account so it's really hard to get everything working again. ZZZ I tried advertising the neoboards but nothing seems to work. Is the Auction a reliable source? Because I tested it with an Angelpuss and lost 2k profit LOL

oh Thank you for the tips, I'm still like :/ 2 days old account so it's really hard to get everything working again. ZZZ I tried advertising the neoboards but nothing seems to work. Is the Auction a reliable source? Because I tested it with an Angelpuss and lost 2k profit LOL

Nowadays, an uncolored Angelpuss goes for about less than 200NP... I do remember a time where they were worth a few thousands though....

Edit: More money making tips:

1 - Play Habitarium like mad (150k NP per day at highest level)

2 - Train your pet

3 - Fight in the battledome to earn codestones and rare items (average 3-4 codestones per day)

4 - Complete 5 faerie employment agency jobs (20k-30k per day)

Unfortunately, with a new account you cannot profit from Food club. Otherwise, that's another easy source of income.

Forget about restocking unless you really like to sit there refreshing a page...

I don't to be honest. I just like to make massive neopoints. The only idea I have is playing the neopet stock markets and some card games (which got me a lucky cooty).

What are some easy methods to level your pet other then getting faeries quests, cobalt shrine and whatever?

Thanks for teh reply I'll try Habitarium

You can level your pet at the Swashbuckling Academy. That's the cheapest training school, and it's for pets with Level 40 or lower. You could train at the Mystery Island Training School, which is faster but is more expensive. You can also use stat increasing items on your pet, like Armoured Negg or Altador Strength Potion, but they are very expensive compared with the prices for a stat increase at the Swashbuckling Academy. Also, there aren't any items that will help you increase your pet's level.

Playing Deadly Dice with Count Von Roo could increase your pet's level, but it could also decrease it.

Also, now there are fortune cookies in the NC Mall that you can buy with NeoCash. A Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie will give you one faerie quest per day for a week. A Training Fortune Cookie will shorten the length of time training takes for a week, allowing you to train faster while the cookie is active.

Note that training your pet won't really help you get more NP. It will just help you be able to beat better opponents in the Battledome. You can get prizes (NP and items) from the BD, so it's nice to have a pet who can reliably beat a challenger. Plus, you can get different prizes from different challengers, so it might be nice to be able to beat several.

And what a lot of people forget is Keyquest, it may not seem much but if you get a bit lucky you can get some nice items like codestones, neggs and with a gold key map pieces and paintbrushes. On a good day I make around 100k with just keyquest, on a bad (like today) I have around 15k.

You could also try to find a partner who is willing to play 5k games but you can only play 6 of those, earning you 30k + items from the keys. But it might be hard to find someone to play a 5k game.

Do some free dailies and play easy games.

If you're fast, know prices and what is easy to sell or not, you could also hang around the auctions or trading post and try to snatch nice items cheap to resell those.

Other then that, its just what everyone else has been saying. Try lots of different things and find the things you like/are good at. You'll have lots of Neopoints in no time.

Your dailies help you make neopoints in an easy and think-less fashion: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

Easy games, too. I personally made a lot of NP playing Habitarium.

If you restock using Codestones, I recommend getting Premium and using the "Super Shop Wizard". But that all requires real money.

And what a lot of people forget is Keyquest, it may not seem much but if you get a bit lucky you can get some nice items like codestones, neggs and with a gold key map pieces and paintbrushes. On a good day I make around 100k with just keyquest, on a bad (like today) I have around 15k.

You could also try to find a partner who is willing to play 5k games but you can only play 6 of those, earning you 30k + items from the keys. But it might be hard to find someone to play a 5k game.

Do some free dailies and play easy games.

If you're fast, know prices and what is easy to sell or not, you could also hang around the auctions or trading post and try to snatch nice items cheap to resell those.

Other then that, its just what everyone else has been saying. Try lots of different things and find the things you like/are good at. You'll have lots of Neopoints in no time.

I'm sorta scared of keyquest cause I heard TnT bans unjustly often so that a tad out of the limit for me :P.

I am doing Habitarium as we speak and trying the restock method and so far getting me a slow and decent profit. Also Auction got me a couple 20ks so it's pretty good haha.

I just don't like the slow process at the beginning :/

I have a couple of suggestions.

First, when using the Trading Post, don't expect to get offers right away. When I've sold pricey stuff through the TP, it often takes a few days to a week to get offers. Be patient.

Second, one of the people here on TDNf (Welcome Back Apathy) has a lovely game guide, with the quickest games to make the quickest NP. It's incredibly useful, if you have some time to play. http://www.neopets.com/~zaplavine

Other than that, all I can say is find your niche--something that's easy and enjoyable for you to do. If you hate restocking, don't do it. Find a way to make NP that works for you.