Strawberry Kau and Shadow Lutari!

hrtbrk

Oh my goodness.

I've been speculating Lutari colors since I created my Petrychor... None of the colors seemed quite right. This... This is perfect.

TNT is amazing. <3

Hehe, we almost NEVER see new colours released unless it's a pet day or some other special sort of day (like Discovery of Meridell or Mutant Day). So this is a little unusual, however, I remember when new pet colours were released on regular, non-special days! Back in the day when the Darigan Ixi and Aisha were released and it was no Darigan, Ixi, or Aisha Day.....

Anyway, onto the colours, the blue-grey-purple on the Lutari mixed with the black is a very nice touch. (though it's possible most people won't like that). It's a good solid colour and perhaps one of the best Shadow pets I've ever seen. As others have said, it's great for customisation, too.

As for the Kau, well, I was never a fan of the Strawberry colour at all to begin with, but the leaf tip tail is rather cute.

The large patch of purple on the Shadow Lutari looks very nice :D I imagine it'll be a good addition to lutari fans. Strawberry is just strawberry, I suppose. Not a huge fan - if I'm not putting it on food, anyway.

Hehe, we almost NEVER see new colours released unless it's a pet day or some other special sort of day (like Discovery of Meridell or Mutant Day). So this is a little unusual, however, I remember when new pet colours were released on regular, non-special days! Back in the day when the Darigan Ixi and Aisha were released and it was no Darigan, Ixi, or Aisha Day.....

Came on here to say that actually! I don't think Aisha require that certain love from TNT anymore, but for Neopets who don't have much colours, I hope these random releases occur more often for the pets that less frequent the Rainbow Pool!

I thought the purple shades on the Lutari were odd, but it actually gives it a beautiful sense of colour and dimension. I've never understood Strawberry as a colour, cute tail on the Kau though.