Happy Tuskaninny Day!

hrtbrk

The Elderly Tuskanny's teeth creep me out. Other than that I love the clothes. The male Tuskaninny's clothes remind me of a cross between Duke Nukem and Johnny Test.

I like both of the ladies, but neither of the guys. XD Elderlygirl looks fab, and the dress is lovely, but the Elderlyboy looks weird to me. :( I'm not a huge fan of the male outfit, but the female one looks lovely! Especially the wig!

I like both of the ladies, but neither of the guys. XD Elderlygirl looks fab, and the dress is lovely, but the Elderlyboy looks weird to me. :( I'm not a huge fan of the male outfit, but the female one looks lovely! Especially the wig!

Exactly! The men;s elderlyman is quite creepy/ugly. Nty.

I wish the made it Wraith and Stealth that would be cool.

Haha the elderly boy reminds of one of those stereotypical old fishermen who are always by the beach and tell you stories of their adventures at sea xD

Ooohhhh!!! Spot-on! I was trying to get where they got their inspiration from. The details looked way too specific to be a random Elder design. It's creepy and I'm interested in what TNT was thinking of Tuskaninny owners wanting that teeth (could it be a mask? Or simply the base design?)

The Elderly female and the clothes set are lovely and opens itself up to a number of customisation possibilities. Look at the detail of the female's dress! I'm impressed!

• 3 weeks later...