Mutants Receive Neopoint Wearable!

hrtbrk

gif_mutant_staff_dark.gifbruce_darkstaff.png

Don't forget that they this other staff for mutants, too (also NP). Also released along with the skull staff that is featured in the original post. I love this one more, and the skull one has that witch doctor feel to it.

Best of luck to any Mutant pet lover who restocks at Ugga Shinies! Enjoy your newly-purchased staff(s) if you're swift enough! :)

I think this a good example of TNT looking after its non-NC fan base. And the Mutant fan base. Especially that all Mutants aren't "standardised" for customisation.

The staffs look great anyhow, fit for the mutant aesthetic. :)

:D Awesome! About time Mutants received some NP wearables. I especially like the spiky staff. I'm glad to see TNT thinking of the "special" pets, and giving them NP wearables.

So very happy with both new Mutant staffs. I think I like the colors on the other staff better, though both designs are really quite nice. I'm probably going to need to get one or the other for Wyrdfell, depending on which looks better with him.

Both of these look amazing! I'm SO glad they're finally getting a little love!

*Fan Girl scream* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NEED IT , NEED IT , I NEED IT DARN IT !!! But i also need mutant pets first.