Happy Jubjub Day!

hrtbrk

Yay its finally here! My favorite Neopets day :D I'm really looking forward to the free training tomorrow.

I love the colors, and absolutely love the male outfit. Its really hard for me to find anything that looks good on my jubjub and I think this new outfit will be a nice option :)

I absolutely LOVE both colours, and the male outfit. The female outfit is a little odd looking though. :(

I LOVE the Wraith! Love love love it. This has to be among the best Wraith pets I have seen so far. Not too crazy about the wearables though, then again, I'm not much of a Jubjub fan. :P

The Wraith Jubjub is sooo cute! It's like the Draigon's Shadow. The Jelly is okay also. The clothes look so Fab-u.. well.. except for the female. But do you know what the best part is? FREE TRAINING!!!!

Jubjubs are my 2nd favourite species. However, given their odd body shape, clothes don't look as good on them as other types (e.g. Skeiths). I'd like to think they really did put more thought in the clothes they've designed for Jubjub Day. I really can't see it with the Magma type but I do like how every aspect of their body (male and female) is clothed.

Wraith is excellent! I'd love to see a customised one though.

• 2 weeks later...