Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

There are two cheating groups on Altador as well, CORE and another I forgot name.

are they cracking down on TY too?

Edit: Whoaaa.....Prytariel's GPG is bubbling just under a 6.8! Wow...maybe this means TM can recover from yesterday;s mediocre results?

Hey, TM, you still swept yesterday even with the cheaters gone. You guys have a lot of heart; don't get discouraged because a few bad bananas tried to spoil your bunch. Keep up your fighting spirit.

are they cracking down on TY too?

Edit: Whoaaa.....Prytariel's GPG is bubbling just under a 6.8! Wow...maybe this means TM can recover from yesterday;s mediocre results?

How is that average at 6.77. Like It was around 4 when the cup started. I'm like whoa! :woot:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey, TM, you still swept yesterday even with the cheaters gone. You guys have a lot of heart; don't get discouraged because a few bad bananas tried to spoil your bunch. Keep up your fighting spirit.

Oh you best believe I'm not giving up! ;)

How is that average at 6.77. Like It was around 4 when the cup started. I'm like whoa! :woot:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah it's crazy. I mean, it was a 6.3 just yesterday. That HAS to be a record. Prytariel is kicking all kinds of butt in this tournament!

Edit: AHHHH! Yesterday, Prytariel's average was slipping below 6.2 and Elon threatened to move up, but now her average is OVER A 7!!!! That's never happened before! Hopefully this will mean big results for TM and that yesterday's mediocre showing was because a lot of teammates decided to phone it in thinking VP would be easy.

Woah pry's gpg is really high. That's like the highest ever in any AC!

I know! And yesterday she was at like a 6.2-6.3 so that means a MASSIVE surge! Let's hope our scores pick back up. :)

Edit: Wow. that massive surge going on yesterday wasn't for nothing! WE SWEPT MERIDELL! We also broke our own high score for YYB by scoring a 14! Sadly, despite our incredible results we finished this round third in our bracket, but dang are we on a roll!

Results are still "pending" -- hopefully TNT is working today to fix the brokenness and get you guys into first place as you should be. Minitheus bracket rankings finally budged, so I hope Alabriss is next. (I wish they'd go back and fix the round 2 rankings, while they're at it, but those were less obviously wrong, since the results were closer.)

I feel like we really should be in first for the bracket because we've done way better in wins and scores than MQ and MD. In fact, MD has fared quite poorly in this bracket.

Anyway....hopefully we can get to first in our next bracket, but I don't know if that'll happen if things continue like this. I mean, if we get into a bracket with AL and/or TY, we surely won't be ranked first. As far as teams we haven't yet faced, there's KD and DC. We MIGHT be able to rank above KD, but I dunno about DC. The other two teams we haven't yet faced, FL and MT, we can definitely beat.

TNT must be REALLY lazy since they havent even updated ANY brackets except with Kreludor and Darigan Citadel..

and it seems my theory was correct :/

It seems howver that once first place is put in to the system, they are unable to change it. Hence the first bracket when Darigan Citadel had a worse score/standings than Meridell yet they were still in first, and in the second bracket when Haunted Woods nearly swept Meridell, but Meridell was in first.. And now in the third bracket, Meridell did TERRIBLE yet they are still in first... I really don't understand the bracket system..

Well, we stayed at third in our bracket. Darn.

Today we're up against Faerieland. They may seem like an easy target but we still shouldn't let our guard down! You never let your guard down when you're in fierce competition. Our new bracket consists of the last four teams we haven't yet faced (Kreludor, Darigan Citadel, Faerieland, Moltara) plus our apparent "partner team" this year, Maraqua.

How are we 4th in our bracket? Why does MQ continue to rank above us? And we have a better record than KD. This is stupid! Hopefully we can move up on the backs of some strong performances but for the way we've been performing lately, 4th is a huge slap in the face.

We swept Faerieland, but with really middling scores. I'm starting to notice a pattern here...it seems like whenever TM is up against a seemingly easy team, they take it easy a little. When up against a tougher team, things kick back into gear. The same thing happened with Virtupets a couple days ago; we swept them the first day, then when we were up against them again the next day our scores fell. The day after that we were up against Meridell and our scores jumped back up.

Well...we certainly can't take it easy today because we're up against DC! Let's go Chillers!

We moved up? Yaaayyy! Finally!

Anyway, in the daily predictions TDN made it a point to point out our low scores yesterday but I think they failed to notice that DC also took it easy yesterday (they won with 4s as well). The last time we took it easy, the next matchup we kicked things back into gear so today we should be on our guards. Watch out DC!

We moved up? Yaaayyy! Finally!

Anyway, in the daily predictions TDN made it a point to point out our low scores yesterday but I think they failed to notice that DC also took it easy yesterday (they won with 4s as well). The last time we took it easy, the next matchup we kicked things back into gear so today we should be on our guards. Watch out DC!

We will be watching out! Good luck to you guys though! :rolleyes_anim:

We will be watching out! Good luck to you guys though! :rolleyes_anim:

yeah now is not the time for either of us to take it easy. :P

Edit: As for my fellow Chillers, Prytariel's insane GPG CONTINUES TO CLIMB! She's up over 7.3! That means TM is hard at work in this one, because she was below a 7.1 yesterday. Prytariel be breakin' records this year. :D