The 4th round has just begun

nicasiodechia

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who'sgoing to win?

• The Sway
    • Awakened
    • Brute Squad

Yes a new round has just begun, which team do you think that's going to win?

w528esf0y.jpg

Lol, just? It's almost 6 hours! Anyway, besides that point, most people will predict their team to win.

The Neoboards have mass joined the Brutes. You know what happened the last 2 rounds...

I joined the Brutes, mostly because they were mass joined.

I'm not going to lie, I really want these avatars. :P

I do wish TNT would do a better job of announcing - I missed the second and third round as a result. (No prizes and avatars for me *sniff*) But I'll be fighting this time! Since the Order won the last round, I have switched my alliance to the Awakened! They always were my second choice. Time to win some cake!

This round was the hardest to predict for me. Last time there was no question The Order was going to come out on top. This time I went with the Brutes because of their mass support on the Neoboards, like some others did. If everyone doesn't get caught up in the AC and forget to fight, I think the Brutes can win this round.

• 4 weeks later...

I am totally lost in this plot! I joined the Order. Now what?

The plot is over.

You joined the Order and you can fight the others for a chance to win boons, an avatar and a site theme.

It is a weekly thing so if the Order doesn't win, you'll get another shot next week :)