Request: A Site Of Game Guides

satelliting

Request: A Site Of Every Guide
Legal/Cheating

Alright, so there are a lot of guides on this website. Like actually a ton. I counted way over a hundred useful ones the last time I checked, which was over a month ago. So I had the brilliant idea. What if we took all these guides, and put them into a site for people to come and view. There they could view general Neopets guides, but can also gain access to guides concerning things Neopets may or may not want you to know.
The idea is a far fetched one, but I believe I will actually do it! However, for me to do it I will need your help.

If you want your guide posted into the website, you need to fill out a form. It is not very long and pointless. I need something to post about the creator of the guide. Therefore, this will benefit us both!

Form:

Name:
Guides Made That You Want In Site:

See it is a very simple form and very easy to fill out. Thank you guys for your time and I hope you all put all those forms in the form and give them to me to use.

The Soroptimist listing is pretty much my go to when I'm trying to find anything! You should check out their guide library and if you see anything you think should be added, or people tell you game guides they haven't seen, I'm sure the owner would love suggestions :)

I edited it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I mean an external site.

Also, it would not link to them, they would be in the website.

If you go ahead and do what you're planning to do. If it's on an external site, how are people going to find you?

You won't be able to link from anywhere on Neopets.

Honestly what you're planning already exists on certified fansites, such as TDN, as well as on people's petpages.

It just seems like a waste of time and resources to me.

Also advertising ways people can cheat at the game, isn't very smart and is kind of ridiculous.