Shenkuu Ninjas Support Thread

Eh, I'm not complaining. Three out of four of our other brackets were relatively easy, I was kind of expecting they'd give us the hard one this time around.

All I'm hoping is that BV passes LD tomorrow, when there's no SOSD bonus (BV is not very good at SOSD lol). I don't want to be 4th tier again. :( Like I said in the guild, it shows we've made no real progress this year. Just got a bit lucky with the brackets.

Although this bracket does suck, on the bright side, we're no longer in a bracket with Virtupets xD

But Tyrannia today.. even TDN's daily predictions don't think we can avoid a sweep.

By the way, has anyone noticed that this year, there haven't been any draws? Compared to past years and all..

Can someone tell the ninjas on the boards that my jonathanjoseph99 account didn't get frozen?

That was actually a shared account and one friend of mine thought it was funny to delete it. -.-

I can't post on the boards yet since my new account is roughly 15 hours old. Thanks ninjas!

Can someone tell the ninjas on the boards that my jonathanjoseph99 account didn't get frozen?

That was actually a shared account and one friend of mine thought it was funny to delete it. -.-

I can't post on the boards yet since my new account is roughly 15 hours old. Thanks ninjas!

Shared account? I'm pretty sure thats against the rules?

Shared account? I'm pretty sure thats against the rules?

Correct. Hugely illegal.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Correct. Hugely illegal.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope they learned their lesson and wont for it again. :) I mean so much work for AC and then selfed.

In case you guys were curious I did make it to All-Star :D I played an unhealthy amount of games on the last day, and the result can be admired on my profile! :)

Shenkuu comic will run late again :o this time very late, I'm over at my boyfriend and my pen-tablet is still at home, so I can't draw at all nuuu TToTT