Shenkuu Ninjas Support Thread

Haha thanks for the insider information! XD. Well, I do hope our secret slushie slinger crew from last year is still around... because if not, then we're getting swept again. I'm absolutely horrible at the two other sides.

Nothing insider really. I just go on the neoboards. You should go to plan on what game to focus on. Read other teams boards too.

Nothing insider really. I just go on the neoboards. You should go to plan on what game to focus on. Read other teams boards too.

Will try to find time. I'm already slacking off with trying to rank up at least once a day. And the neoboards have always confused me... well, to be honest I haven't been there in years. Lol

Phew, just finished 10 games of SS

That was mentally exhausting xD

For some reason, around level 7, my fingers start sliding around and missing all the empty cups :dance:

EDIT: I actually haven't bothered trying to play much YYB or SoSd, since we're basically assuming RI is going to win those ._.

Phew, just finished 10 games of SS

That was mentally exhausting xD

For some reason, around level 7, my fingers start sliding around and missing all the empty cups :dance:

EDIT: I actually haven't bothered trying to play much YYB or SoSd, since we're basically assuming RI is going to win those ._.

I played like 4 games of SS today and nope... nope. I just couldn't bear it anymore. HAHA. XD Congrats on finishing 10 games!!

Go Shenkuuuuuuuuu!

Hahaha! I love this team and always will - win, lose or draw. I haven't been playing as much as I should, though, as I am usually too tired after work. x___x

I find scoring in YYB to be very easy. I play right-to-left using the right-side option for player layout and then when I get the ball straight off, I go to the bottom left corner or close to it, and when the keeper moves up to the top left, I hurry to the net and chuck the ball in. Works a treat and I get high scores from it!

Yes there are some tricks for playing YYB.

For example the first 3 goals should not take you more than 2 seconds, each shaving 8 sec off leaving you at 2:30

Then, you need to be more careful (but still easy to shake them off) for up to 7 goals.

At goal 7, you need to go aggressive. I tend to alternate aggressive "dribbling" of the YY to dash straight again. With the timing right you can score within 1.5 seconds (and make yourself look good).

When you get Fire YY you simply shoot at max from your starting position (fall back be careful of speedy forwards) a bit off center and you should score.

Every goal shed off 8 seconds. On average, you should be making about 10 goals per game (or more if you are good). With about 10-12 goals scored by both you and AI, that's about 80-96 seconds off. Thus, a game of YYB should not go over 2 minutes, assuming you get rid of Darigan YY in time and skipping all the interscenes.

I'm so frustrated that today is a bye day!

I've been Shenkuu since the beginning and I'm not switching teams! I like getting the rewards for loyalty too :)

It'd be nice to see the schedule of who we are going to be up against. I don't understand how they score the thing anymore. So much has changed!

I find scoring in YYB to be very easy. I play right-to-left using the right-side option for player layout and then when I get the ball straight off, I go to the bottom left corner or close to it, and when the keeper moves up to the top left, I hurry to the net and chuck the ball in. Works a treat and I get high scores from it!

I do the same thing! It also works for Darigan yooyus... after a few tries.

Yes there are some tricks for playing YYB.

For example the first 3 goals should not take you more than 2 seconds, each shaving 8 sec off leaving you at 2:30

Then, you need to be more careful (but still easy to shake them off) for up to 7 goals.

At goal 7, you need to go aggressive. I tend to alternate aggressive "dribbling" of the YY to dash straight again. With the timing right you can score within 1.5 seconds (and make yourself look good).

When you get Fire YY you simply shoot at max from your starting position (fall back be careful of speedy forwards) a bit off center and you should score.

Every goal shed off 8 seconds. On average, you should be making about 10 goals per game (or more if you are good). With about 10-12 goals scored by both you and AI, that's about 80-96 seconds off. Thus, a game of YYB should not go over 2 minutes, assuming you get rid of Darigan YY in time and skipping all the interscenes.

Exactly what I do as well. Nice! :D

I'm so frustrated that today is a bye day!

I've been Shenkuu since the beginning and I'm not switching teams! I like getting the rewards for loyalty too :)

It'd be nice to see the schedule of who we are going to be up against. I don't understand how they score the thing anymore. So much has changed!

Agreed. It's good to see by how much we won/lost though.

Hey there, everyone! This is my second year with Shenkuu! I'm kicking butt at YYB (even though I can't play every day-work keeps me from doing so)...I'm going to play the games right now, since it's my lunch hour!

:thumbsup: We avoided a sweep! Not to mention that we won MSN 8-5

Finals are almost over, so I'll be able to go full-out in my contributions soon ^_^

Edit: By the way, @jonathanjoseph99, I found you on Neoboards xD Fairy Tail forever ~

haha nice! I'm a newb on the boards~~

Hey there, everyone! This is my second year with Shenkuu! I'm kicking butt at YYB (even though I can't play every day-work keeps me from doing so)...I'm going to play the games right now, since it's my lunch hour!

Thanks for joining SK! It's a rest day tho. :3

We are in 5th place right now

This bracket is so incredibly unfair! :thumbsdown:

I doubt we can avoid a sweep by Tyrannia and not to be pessimist, but seriously? Going against DC and KI is going to be killer

Yeah. I mean not to sound mean (there's good fellas in Tyrannia as well), but we all know what goes down in that team. I think we can at least win a sidegame against DC or KI though. I think what's important for us now is to try and play as much games as we can in order to at least overtake Kreludor in the rankings and make sure that we don't fall behind both KD and VP.

Get Ready, cuz KI is comin to town sunny, and we (at least i) expect a sweep today after yesterday's performance against Kreludor. Good Luck though, blame TNT for this encounter, not me. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Swept by Tyrannia... nothing exciting about that. Although it's interesting to know that we lost by very large/big margins in MSN and SOSD but lost by very small margins in YYB and SS. That makes me wanna rethink about playing just SOSD when playing against powerhouse teams.

Get Ready, cuz KI is comin to town sunny, and we (at least i) expect a sweep today after yesterday's performance against Kreludor. Good Luck though, blame TNT for this encounter, not me. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I expect a good match! We have unfinished business from a few cups ago... :)

Oh, jeez! I just checked-we are in 6th place right now. I play ALL the games EVERY DAY to help our team. Wahhhhh!!!!!!

I want our team to at least be in the top 4!